Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Life Talk Turning To Islam Talk

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

emm!

I've nothing against Islam! I love muslim folks and They are friendly people!

Alright, but Isnt enough of Islam stuff?

I mean, just in one page today i've seen 13 threads with islam on it!

I think we should talk about religion in life talk of course, BUT isnt  exaggerating talking so much about it?

I mean, not all people here loves islam or wants to talk about it! 

Or simply they are getting annoyed of it! 

I know you guys just want to spread the word and show the world how islam is, but in my opinion instead of spread you're just making people annoyed and getting fed up with!

I'm not just talking about myself, but many other people!

Besides 50% of them are repeated!

I'd like to know your opinion if you agree with me

06:40 PM Jul 01 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

dont u think me same man to djouzi
No, he's unique… A real boon for psychiaters…

06:20 PM Jul 31 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

http://translation.babylon.com/Japanese/to-English.

Japanese to English translation. The translation was distorted and ungramatical, proving that the japanese is written by a person who really knows Japanese.

馬鹿にはわからんだろうが、説明しといてやるよ。俺の親友はなあ、イスラム教徒なんだよ。お前らみたいな馬鹿の低脳が好き勝手やって評判下げるから、迷惑するのは俺の親友みたいな頭の良い真面目なイスラム教徒なんだよ。おまえらそんな事もわかんねえのか?本当に馬鹿だな。

Translation

Even if a fool doesn't understand it, I explain it. It is my close friend はなあ, Muslim. Because the low brain of the fool like you does self-indulgence, and it lowers the reputation, it is a good serious Muslim of the heads which seems to be my close friend that is annoyed. You such 事 もわかんねえのか is really stupid.

07:11 PM Jul 31 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

and ricardo dont u think me same man to djouzi

I've more to do than see who is Fake or not! Since everyone that annoys get the fuck off my nuts, I'm fine!  I dont need to create fake stories to try to prove who's fake or not!

I think Djouzi's obsession with Pokemon is more proof that he hasn't entered puberty yet.

oh yeaaa! and the pinochio story makes him even more childish XD

07:24 PM Jul 31 2009 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

yes maybe this is enough …. fake or not ; and everybody know own …. thanks my friend for mine strange words ..i wanna learn english this way but it ll be worse … maybe we dont blame each others. i apologise if i hurt anyone …....

we wold prefer to die with honor then live with honorless! greetings from turkey…the last OTTOMAN . me : )  (i wish be like ancestor . FATIH SULTAN MEHMED THE CONQUEROR ISTANBUL peace be upon who walks straight path! 

07:44 PM Jul 31 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/317521

11:33 PM Jul 31 2009 |