Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Hijab's Maryter!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

A woman stabbed to death in a German court was an Egyptian who had sued her attacker after he insulted her for wearing the Islamic headscarf, Egyptian newspapers reported on Friday.

Marwa al-Sherbini, 32, who was killed in a court in Dresden on Wednesday, was the wife of Egyptian academic Elwi Ali Okaz who was also hurt in the incident and is now in critical condition in hospital, the state-owned Al-Akhbar reported.

The attacker stabbed Sherbini "shortly before she was to give evidence in an appeal lodged by the man against a conviction for insulting her over wearing the hijab,"

WHERE IS THE SOCALLED FREEDOM IN WEST FOR WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Frown

01:45 PM Jul 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

U r right Spontan, but the problem is in the brainwashed heads , resulting from the rented media which serve the zionism through its means such as Bush adminestration to serve its aims by deforming the face of islam in the blank heads, and they r a lot around the world!!!!....few who know the truth!!!!!

06:23 PM Nov 20 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

few who know the truth!!!!!

And you assume you are the only one who knows the truth. Arab Media is as subversive as Westernt Media. Media shows you what you want.

This ghastly murder may be a one of Incident. Instead of calling him a not-real-german . Germany will act upon such people. 

You are just plain Paranoid  , you will probably blame a jew or an Idolator if you have Constipation. 

06:54 PM Nov 20 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

good to see the murderer will receive an appropriate punishment.

08:26 PM Nov 20 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

what a fat head u have Java, i said few who know the truth and u comment that i’m then the only one who knows, what a …....! i can’t find a word to describe this stupidity!!....few who knows the truth of non muslim…..and u apply the words on me, hahaha, or u don’t know that i’m a muslim!!!!!
btw, u r one of whom brainwashed! try to shake ur head, may be u will be awake one day.

01:47 PM Nov 21 2009 |