Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A man show his wife for sale !!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

A Roman man show his wife for sale on a site for buying and selling used cars , the man called Alex wrote in his ads. “a wife for sell , model 1983, in good condition, full options, the price is negotiable for serious only….And he said he received offers but he refused coz either it is very low prices or they want buy his wife with long instalments J Surprised......Laughing

02:17 PM Jul 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

KONSTKA,

BUY NEW ONE IS BETTER THAN WHAT UR BROTHER IN RELIGION DID!!!!!IT IS UNHUMANSurprised.........

06:12 AM Jul 05 2009 |

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

I think it was a joke. Nobody can sell anybody.

06:25 AM Jul 05 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

suppose it was a joke (though it is not), why u mention islam here, while u complain of many topics about islam and want to remove the word from ebaby?!!!!!!!!!!

06:32 AM Jul 05 2009 |

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

suppose it was a joke (though it is not), why u mention islam here,  

I mentioned Islam as I think that your post bears a religious implication. Posting this thread, I think, you were going to show a degradation of Christian world and moral fiber and advantage of Islam.

Another simple reason it was necessary for my joke.

while u complain of many topics about islam and want to remove the word from ebaby?!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I consider that Islamic topics overflow this site, but I don't remember I have ever been talking about removing that word from ebaby or anything like that. Remind me.

06:59 PM Jul 05 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"I mentioned Islam as I think that your post bears a religious implication. Posting this thread, I think, you were going to show a degradation of Christian world and moral fiber and advantage of Islam."

ooh, i didn't mean religion at all…it was just funny ad…..what a pitty!!!!!

btw, i wrote a topic like that about a brave russian woman who saved her hubby from the bear, from the same source of funny news….i ve translated it from arabic….that's just all.

Konstka,

sorry if u get me wrong….may be it my mistake…..sorry again but realy i translate funny news , islamic topics is another thing….

btw, all know the morals of islam….and crimes committed by also some muslims who don't apply islam at all…..

we have also bad ppl…...we r not angles….:)

02:27 PM Jul 12 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

You're absolutely right, osesame.

As is common knowledge in the Arab World, we Westerners buy our wives off ebaby.

They also come with a 3 month money-back guarantee.

03:17 PM Jul 12 2009 |

obvious

obvious

Yemen

I think that man is crazy, sick, and silly.no one normal on earth would so sth like that. that man doesn't have any morals and dignity. this type of people deserve to be eradicated from life. 

10:28 PM Oct 22 2009 |