Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Bomb in Indonesia ( Jakarta )

91patii

91patii

Poland

Did you hear about it  ?!

All mulim told me 'Islam is good' etc! lol.do yoou know?  These bomb made ISLAM !! 

In every coutyr are bad people… but DON"T SAY THAT ISLAM IS GOOD, IS ALL GOOD< NEVER !

9 ppl killed ! 50 people are injured !!

://

11:58 AM Jul 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Seems the Fire spread very rapidly to my neighborhood…Sealed

Young guy..please don't look at people as if they're your enemy!! Be careful with your words. Coz the word can be as sharp as knife. 

02:04 AM Jul 29 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

LaughingPop…You miss some episode of telenovella?Don't worry…you can have it in the net…but some telenovella i still can't understand…why they (especially womens in that dramas) show half of their breast…it mades my eyes in stinging pain…Smileand my wife said to me " wow you're soo focus…"

...and about sharp words of somebody…i think its always there someone who have that kind of attitude….but if they're not exist…this world will be soo quiet may be…

05:08 AM Jul 29 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

hm..that's why U didn't agree If Quarrel in LT is same with Telenovela, since there is nothing can make your eyes in stinging pain!! Laughing

about sharp word…I can't say anything ..I just wanna say this: Harap maklum…ternyata yang satu ini masih sangat muda dan belum bisa menjaga kata2, kalau disini dibilang: anak muda berdarah panas!!

06:40 AM Jul 29 2009 |

ParamoreLover

Indonesia

just open your mind

09:35 AM Jul 29 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Jika di tempat kita kemungkinan bocah ini sudah di campak ke dalam laut….Laughing

10:58 AM Jul 29 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

No..definetely, if in my country, will be sent to JOHN ROBERT POwer..(school for Good Personality).Laughing

02:42 AM Jul 30 2009 |