Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sofie1577

sofie1577

Germany

the first thing is his eyes,his ideas,how do him think,and his personality,and also i can't forget beauty cause i think it is very important to look beautiful and to have a nice heart and a nice mind!!

04:41 PM Jul 19 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

well. i don't think you'll ever notice something in her/him in the first date so i'd say, go out with her/him more than once and you'll notice those stuff you mention

05:32 PM Jul 19 2009 |

sevimcaliskan

Turkey

well, i didn't think before Laughing but i suppose the personality is not intelligible easily. there are so many things that influences and changes us just for a day. Knowing a person must take up time. anyway, the topic is fallen apart. i suppose the important thing is feeling about that person. and the beauty isn't so important. because it's momentary. Undecided

09:27 PM Aug 09 2009 |

fantasticboy301

Virgin Islands, U.S.

First Impression is very important. Take notices of your bodylanguage and your presense, be confident and mature.

02:08 AM Aug 10 2009 |