Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Note to God

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

if u write note to God what u said in that note?

04:11 PM Jul 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Assire

Assire

Saudi Arabia

You don't need to write to Allah (God) . Just say what ever you want even insid your self ,He will know His Majesty, and try to ask forgivness and replace the bad deeds with goods…............................... 

04:30 PM Jul 20 2009 |

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

I ask Allah for happeness & good health

in the same manner to all muslimsSmile

05:58 PM Jul 20 2009 |

GodZilla0620

Russian Federation

I'll thank him for all we have: air, water, food, this marvel life. I'll thank him for we are alive, we can breathe, can have feelings, like love, compassion.

06:03 PM Jul 20 2009 |

glassy heart

Saudi Arabia

oh allah  give ur mercy on all muslims if wether they are alive or deid..

oh allah enlight all people to the truth of great ISLAM.

I PRAY TO ALLAH

I pray to Allah in the Heavens above,

I pray to Allah asking Him for His love.

I pray to Allah to keep me safe and warm,

I pray to Allah to keep me away from harm.

I pray to Allah to keep my family safe,

I pray to Allah to keep us all in His embrace.

I pray to Allah so that I have no fear,

I pray to Allah for all that I hold dear.

I pray to Allah for me and for you,

I pray to Allah that He forgives the wrong that we do.

I pray to Allah in the Heavens above,

I pray to Allah asking Him for His love.

06:27 PM Jul 20 2009 |

:-(

India

<!-[if><!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedStargin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} p {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]->

Mr. God,

What are you doing up there when the world here is in so mess? Your work is not impressive at all and services poor.

Why do not you democratize your system? It is dictatorial. It is worse than One party system. People have lot grievances and they just can’t vote you out.  It's 21st century man, come on grow up! Bring transparency in your working. Mr. Almighty has your strengths and divine powers faded, why don't you control Mr. Satan or Evil? 

Why you tell your followers that you need flattery from them? Why can not one question you or your working? You must not be such vulnerable. I am sorry to say that your defenders are very stubborn and not convincing at all. Their conducts and fights in your name are loosing your impression. Why don't you say aloud "Not in My Name"?

Why are you so mysterious? The credibility of any authority lies in its accessibility. 

I suggest you to make some site. You can use Blogger or Wordpress! It’s free!

With Contempt,

Atheist!

04:07 PM Jul 25 2009 |