Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Will You dare to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assire

Assire

Saudi Arabia

Did you send your money by internet or transfer it using your a count before you get what you need? Are n't you a fraid from stealing?Cry

I hope from every one to be sure not to waste his money using this step unless he certain that his money will go to what ever he please…...

04:25 PM Jul 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

edward ben

edward ben

Pakistan

First i sorry to say about my english is very week and i want to improve my english i hope you understand my problem.

I also same this thing about that don't waste our money because money is never i do nothing everything tommorrow we need this.

thank you.

05:33 PM Jul 20 2009 |

GodZilla0620

Russian Federation

Hi, well, I didn't clear understand the question. Is it right, that you are asking if it safe to transfer money or order something through internet? Right?

I do it some times. I think it depends on antivirus on your PC and trust to organization you buying from. E.g. I buy air and train tickets only via internet, because I'm sure in the sellers.

06:19 PM Jul 20 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I have used the internet to buy things on line for 20 years now and I've never had any problems. I transfer money from my banking accounts, pay bills online, and have used the net to send money to people in other countries.

11:28 PM Jul 20 2009 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Number of smaller, if it will be lost,does not matter.

02:06 AM Jul 21 2009 |