Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can't love be no sex?

cassis

China

I love a boy ,but sorry the boy is a gay.

Can't love be no sex?

01:28 PM Jul 21 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

gay things is not good as welll

I bet you've already been fucked to know that it is not a good thing! You cannot judge someone or some ethnic without knowing or trying!

by the Cassis

Love is Diffrent than FUCKING!

07:02 PM Jul 22 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Djouzi  first of all shut the fuck up! You dont know what you're talking about! second, make a reported speech before of talking to me, because you dont know to the hell you're talking okay?

I support gays, I support Jews, I support muslims, I support even a murder if it is necessary! I support everything that makes sence, I support the ''NO TO THE RACISM'' and ''NO TO THE HOMOPHOBIA'' !

I'm whatever I'm! My personal life is my own business and None has the right to say what I Should do!

Homo is a mental disease, so you should also visit the psycologist because you're insane! You dont know what you're talking about, and you make me deeply sick with your stupid behavior!

Just to let you know, you're not so older than me, but  I assure you I'm older than you in my thoughts, because I know what I'm talking about!

If I catched you right now, I'd get a trunk of a tree and put it all on your ass, just to show you the pain that gays have when people like you treat them!

Gay provekes what? SHUT THE FUCK UP! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT? any person can get AIDS, DONT NEED TO BE A GAY! you also can get Aids with a woman you stupid morron! Mental disease is your folk arraste them, turture them and even kill them without they do nothing bad!

The troubles that mostly the society should see, is stop with violence and racism!

The biggest Threat uh? The bigest treat you'll get is the punnishment for your craziness!

and You Fuckin Lier!  there are Gays everywhere! algeria is no exception! I wish one of them fucked you so hard till your tears come to blood! If you knew how much I hate you stupid slut! 

10:15 PM Jul 22 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I bet you've already been fucked to know that it is not a good thing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

10:17 PM Jul 22 2009 |

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

ohhh Ricky, what happend to youSurprised

calm down my friend….

just take it easy as usual….with nice words…..nice jokes…....

01:41 AM Jul 23 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

where does the kind person go ? i miss so much.. Cry

For Cassis: there is nothing wrong for loves. Maybe he  only can be your best friend..not lover. Coz the question is: Does he love U too, as GF? (I think NO, coz he 's gay as u said!, except he's ready to change his sexual orientation)

01:52 AM Jul 23 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Hahahahaha…...I hate and love Djouzi at the same time….Rik..just be patience and don't be patient…Laughing

Lini..i am sure there's no joke there…they're talking about toilet and hospital…Laughing

....and Cassis..you can love a horse…or orang utanSmileYou will safe…( i think..)

06:02 AM Jul 23 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Shardz….seems that U re being unkind person too!! what U said? he will be safe if he can love horse?? how could U???Laughing

07:57 AM Jul 23 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

LaughingPop its true what..?If you love an animal,you just can only love them…and nothing to do with sex?Am i rigt…?am i?

08:58 AM Jul 23 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I think U must learn psychology deeply. U will find some diseases..(i don't wanna explain futher, better U search in google Cool)

09:03 AM Jul 23 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Pop…hey..you'e getting into wrong corner of somewhere..you're going into deep cleft…which is..dangerous?funny?,....I want you to explain in deeper… tell me the finding…i want some picture too..Laughing

09:25 AM Jul 23 2009 |