Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

HOMOSEXUALITY

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Hello everyoneI hope you be fine and happy :D

Homosexuality is a very controversial topic nowadays because some ppl agree with it and some others dont. What do you think about it?

I'll share my experience with you: When I was at school I had some really good friends, you know, that kind of friends who you consider real friends. We always keep together and when the time passed some of them confessed me they were gay :D. As they are my real friends nothing has changed between us and our relationship is lovely. I have get to know some of their thoughts and opinions.

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?

09:31 PM Jul 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Y_Y

10:40 PM Jul 23 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

nothing has changed between us

I think it is normal. You are a woman and they are gays. They were never interested in you ( not in a arrogant way) and they keep it on. And you would never have a problem.  

10:49 PM Jul 23 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Does a girl/woman look not attractive anymore ??

03:33 AM Jul 24 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Does a girl/woman look not attractive anymore ??

LOL. I love that answer.

03:44 AM Jul 24 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

But i say Ms Whitney Heuston is going too fast…and i think, she also need a… "body guard"Laughing

04:02 AM Jul 24 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

shardzoo

I'm sure the poor girl has heard puns and jokes like that all of her life.

05:33 AM Jul 24 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Shardzoo, :D I dont need any body guard, what I need is a dumbs detector, so that I can lock ppl who dont contribute to the topics the right way by not answering the question of the forum, u know who I'm talking about Laughing

Pop, gay ppl who I know dont feel attracted to women anymore, they actually share some of our thougths about women issues. Some others feel they are women cooped in a man body.

Thx for replying 

05:59 AM Jul 24 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Laughing Hey don't be angry…you've said that your name is Whitney and taken from that Whitney's name and who's forget about the film "Body Guard" of her?So you miss judge me…

and another…I thought you will come up with Lesbian…

06:20 AM Jul 24 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

"I dont need any body guard, what I need is a dumbs detector, so that I can lock ppl who dont contribute to the topics the right way by not answering the question of the forum, u know who I'm talking about"

How mystical!

There have been several other topics on homosexuality on here before.

Here's one that I even started:

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/288570?page=1

I'll recycle my answer:

Homosexuality is wrong. It's banned by the Torah (Bible), as well as by most other religions.

The main argument forwarded in favour of allowing homosexuality is: 'it feels good' and 'it isn't hurting anyone'.

By this definition, drugs, excessive alcohol drinking and consensual paedophilia should be permitted as well. There is no higher purpose of homosexuality other than seeking pleasure and following one's inclination, as the act doesn't bring forth a reproductory function.

There are clear differences between a heterosexual and a homosexual relationship and I believe the person reaches true fulfillment in life, through the first one, and not the second one.

06:25 AM Jul 24 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Whitney….ok, i drop that Heuston right now! The first word sound like "HOME "but then came "O" (zero).So HOME + O = mean "NO HOME" this is clear because the're not meant to be together and they will never produce any child…SmileOk thats is clear enough.Then the other words "SEX" and the last word sound like "QUALITY".Combine all together you got… HOME + O + SEX + QUALITYand the unswer=YOU GOT NOTHING..ZERO..NO QUALITY OF LIFE

06:41 AM Jul 24 2009 |