Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

can we get real friends in the net? are there honest with us?

amino283

amino283

Algeria

In our days internet is powerfull tool of comunication where we can get lot of new friends
but the problem r this fried honest with us? r there helping us on the positive side?

11:35 PM May 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

song_power

China

i want to make friends with somebody in the net, but ,now i have no one friend . i hope i will have a real friend in the net

05:28 AM May 12 2007 |

amino283

amino283

Algeria

it is not late my friend don't worry you can be my friend and friend of all the participante in this subject

may be sometime we r busy, u know life is not easy but what i can tell u all our free time is for our friends 

welcome

06:10 PM May 12 2007 |

amino283

amino283

Algeria

I advise you to be only honest with us ?

06:14 PM May 12 2007 |

MordantEagle

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

hi,

iam Mohammad. iam from Palestine. iam 22. iam a university student who are studying Electrical Enineering. i like English very much and so inereseted in learning advanced English in addition to making very nice friendships with good students.

i think there are true hones friends in our world and you have to open you heart with optimistic hope feelings….  

keep smiling – do not frowning  

God lead you to succsses.. lots of love Mohammad

07:20 PM May 12 2007 |

yuanguohui@sogou.com

China

where do you come from?

05:25 AM May 13 2007 |

mimipeopl

mimipeopl

United States

i dont think so.cuz people in the net seeking for their needs in the most.if you wanna make more friend you should have a good service. you know what i mean??!! honest or not… it dosent matter. the thing is you get what you want…..honesty is dead!! two years ago in a car accident.do not surf the net to get some honest friend!!

10:30 AM May 13 2007 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

It's not easy to find real friends in the internet, but we have to try. Some people on the chat are rude and tell you things that you aren't in the mood to hear. So it could be interesting to find some friends in the forum. And it's good to make a good profile because people that have the same interestings as you (films, singers, jobs, etc) can add you as a friend.

10:07 PM May 13 2007 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

It's not easy to find real friends in the internet, but we have to try. Some people on the chat are rude and tell you things that you aren't in the mood to hear. So it could be interesting to find some friends in the forum. And it's good to make a good profile because people that have the same interestings as you (films, singers, jobs, etc) can add you as a friend.

10:07 PM May 13 2007 |

Josh K

Josh K

Guatemala

if are you want, can be my friend.

11:37 PM May 13 2007 |

amino283

amino283

Algeria

thank you so innocent u know that u rmy best friend

so innocent is my first friend in the net she is really very kind and funy person

I hope that u can find a friend like her in the net

regards friends i like all ur comments and i'm really happy to get u as  friends

salam alikom 

11:49 PM May 13 2007 |