Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

my sad day

gkisseberth

Germany

Hello gkisseberth,

Djouzi has declined your friend request.

Thanks,
English, baby!

04:22 PM Jul 28 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Me limit??..how about you?..So you mean we can Inslult other peoples but at the same times keep our religion a side??You can Insult other peoples easily,which is that i can see you donn't limited your victims any more… how is your feels when you do that..?and what do you feels when other peoples insult you..does it feels nice..tell me??..did other peoples don't have feelings..

And i don't have Algerian friends…but i just want to ask you..?is that the way of the algerian in solve their problem

02:25 PM Jul 29 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

come on guys ..

djozi just want to make use of the friend's request feature here :P clap for you man

gkiss I wish you get over that lol …

03:17 PM Jul 29 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Djouzi..hey me too…small island? yeah but we're not small in brain…You don't even unswer me…how is it feels to hurt somebody?and how is it feels when somebody hurt you…?did you think just you the only person who has the credit to hurt others??you think other peoples didn't know the feeling of pain…??UNSWER ME!!!

03:31 PM Jul 29 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

djouzi  then you call me a stupid idiot that has to learn to be kind!

are you seeing how you're answer to shardzoo? he's older than you so he should deserve at least a little of respect no? 

I dont remember myself being unpolite with members older than 25 XD

04:01 PM Jul 29 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

I am also older and more mature than you but you didnt notice yet

you're the same age as me! :P

and youhave been always insulting and attackin me…

OMGGGG!!! you manyak!! thats a lieeee!! sharmoot :P

u r stupid boy

stupid… hmm I think I dont know what is stupid! let me check:

stu⋅pid AC_FL_RunContent = 0;var interfaceflash = new LEXICOFlashObject ( “http://cache.lexico.com/d/g/speaker.swf”, “speaker”, “17”, “15”, “/ˈstupɪd, ˈstyu‑/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [stoo-pid, styoo‑] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun Use stupid in a Sentence –adjective 1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull. 2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question. 3. tediously dull, esp. due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party. 4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio. 5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue. 6. Slang. excellent; terrific. –noun 7. Informal. a stupid person.

hmm!I gotta choose 6#! thank you djouzi

I both you and your older ancle in the black list

is it very black!? and show me your black list!XD

04:28 PM Jul 29 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

I am 18 not 17, so you should respect me

huaaa hahaha hi haaahaha

who said I'm 16? XD

04:35 PM Jul 29 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Rik..by the way he treat me you,whitney,gkiss,justic, and other that i can remember,at 36 he i am sure this boy is going to be in mental hospital..coz he got something that doctos call " mental illness" Actually i am surprise..very surprise..when he easily call everybody stupid,this is not the way of a healthy person…he point one of his fingers to somebody and he didn't notice…3 other finger is pointing at himself… i am just very sure..this is not a react of an healthy person…and he didn't unswer my question too…i have to bring that up again…

10:56 PM Jul 29 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

shardzoo  Indeed!:)

11:37 PM Jul 29 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

oh my GOd..what happening in this forum?? completely the title this thread not "MY SAD DAY" but become "Ebaby MEMBER SAD DAY"....coz now we don't see who's the real our bro and sis? Somebody here's getting emotional and make "BUMB" all people got angry from before!!. Somebody here doesn't wanna hear advice from bro/sis. Somebody here just know that "Nobody 's right but Me".I'm sorry for that..Frown

01:48 AM Jul 30 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I feel that we should not depend upon others in matters related to honour.

No body can insult us if we don't seek respect from others, but when we expect respect we feel hurt.

We are not familiar with phenomina of 'self respect', & we don't have experience to see ourself with our own eyes & beleive them,so we become habitual of looking at ourself through eyes of others, so we feel respected ,ignored or insulted.

We are not honourproof. 

We feel happy & joyful when someone respects us & feel hurt when when somone ignores us.

Gkiss I feel that there is no friend & no enemy too,your relation with Dijous would not change,we may call him a friend or not ,it makes no difference to the quality of relation ,so I don't feel it needs any name.so go ahead & acccept is with open heart.

02:54 AM Jul 30 2009 |