Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

you are racist or not?

blouz

blouz

France

for me, i don't racist, i am someone about free, i like evrybody.i like all region, i like to share with all comunity  muslim, Christians, Jews, boudiste and those who not belive in god.  I went out with all the race as lover, asian girl, french girl, spain girl, russe girl, african girl.

like us, advantage,  because the life is very short !! and what about you?

10:26 AM Jul 31 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NairooZ

NairooZ

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

salam of course i am not all people were created by One God, all people are equal 'coz all of them are humans , the differents of colors, religions, languages, cultures….ets, is not something we choose….. all of those things are God's well

So

different people have to respect each other

for me

i love and resrect all people, and i have many different freinds, Arabs and non-Arabs, Muslims and non-Muslims, white and black freinds… and i respect their cultures..

the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said "Allah doesn't look to your colors and appearance, He looks to your HEARTS" ....

regards and respects

salam Blouz, and thanx to the nice topic :)

02:45 PM Jul 31 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

nope. i dislike everyone equally.

02:53 PM Jul 31 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

nope. i dislike everyone equally.

LOL!Loved this answer!XD

02:55 PM Jul 31 2009 |

Mary**

Mary**

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Never , I love all :D

03:00 PM Jul 31 2009 |

Mary**

Mary**

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

fabs1

What a funny guy .. lol bamaze!!

03:03 PM Jul 31 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

excellent, fabs.. 

You reminded me of one of my favorite movies, Full Metal Jacket

Gunnery Sgt Hartman:  "There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless."  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f1BclfiZs0 

03:47 AM Aug 01 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I like meeting people from everywhere, cause I think it is interesting and I can learn from everyone, so I have no problem about  sharing time with diferent kinds of people. 

There is no way I could be a racist cause it's just an excuse of weak people who are so self empty that try to fullfill their lack of identity by prejudging people.

03:50 AM Aug 01 2009 |

:-(

India

I went out with all the race as lover, asian girl, french girl, spain girl, russe girl, african girl.

Man, In France being not Racist pays so much? 

Envy!

10:37 AM Aug 01 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

and I would like to go to France or England as well were racism doesnt exist…

I think it's naive to think that racism doesn't exist in those countries. Colombians, too, like to think that racism is non-existent in their society as well. I've seen it and while maybe not as obvious as in some places, it exists. A bigger problem here is probably classism, though. I was thought crazy when I worked in a school and somethimes ate lunch with the janitor or some of the cleaning ladies. Even moreso when we offered to give them free English classes. 

01:59 PM Aug 01 2009 |

blouz

blouz

France

i don't say all are very good in france or english, there are a racism too,but in some minority population, everywhere in over the world,  are racism

03:38 PM Aug 01 2009 |