Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is love?? how do u feel abt it??

cynthiaphyo

Myanmar

wht is love?who can tell me exactly abt that?i think no one can definite it actually.love is really like a magic n play our mind.n it's really blind i think.caz i can't control myself when i fall in love with someone.may b u will think i m mad.but i really can't live without love.

04:59 PM May 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

love is feeling

love is patient and love is kind .love is not happy with evil love is faith hope and never fail

06:05 PM May 10 2007 |

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

love is feeling Laughing

love is patient and love is kind .love is not happy with evil love is faith hope and never fail

06:06 PM May 10 2007 |

cynthiaphyo

Myanmar

ya! Smile  thx 4 ur reply…

03:23 AM May 11 2007 |

waple

China

love is a feeling!  it is very good.

it is cool ,

06:51 AM May 11 2007 |

Eric He

China

love is nothing. love is just love.

08:08 AM May 11 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

love is a nothing that i like in life

09:46 AM May 11 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

YOU SHOULD ASK ME WHAT DO I FEEL ABOUT LOVE, NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT. iF YOU THINK ABOUT LOVE, I AM SURE YOU WON'T FIND IT. LOVE IS A SPLENDOUR THING, YES !! IT IS A MATTER OF FEELING !!! Kiss

09:59 AM May 11 2007 |

rohini23

rohini23

India

love is….................blind…......

10:00 AM May 11 2007 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

love is love. we do not try to find out the definition. because each of us has different definition of love. it is not useful if we want to know what love is.

06:33 AM May 12 2007 |

Zohra

Zohra

Finland

Love is something that exists in all of us, we just have to find it. It can mean different things to different people.

10:03 AM May 12 2007 |