Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

People in Europ, are really Christian ?!!!!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

If you are in europ, u must answer me

i know many people from europ , they tell they are christian but they not believe in god, So i ask how that , they answer they take religion from parents, they not choice, so they not pray or go to church

More Christian say they are , but no one of them know , how to pray , and when last time to church

Sorry , but i wanna answer ?

02:18 PM Aug 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sonatele

Sonatele

Lithuania

That's quite difficult situation but it's true. Many people, in this case, let it be Cristians, believe in God but they are not pray, they are not going to the Church. I think, every person understand and value differently faith in different ways. One of them think that it's enough to love and believe in God if they pray at home, other people not pray at all and they call themselves as believers…

As for me, I prefer to go to the Church and to pray also. But I am not perfect at all because as many of people, I do the worst mistake, I pray when I have a hard situation or some events happen to me, then I need God's help… When I am fine, it seems I can do everything myself and at this moment I don't need any help…

When I was living in Lithuania, in my country, I went to the Church quite often but now, here… In England I haven't enough time, but even I am not able to visit that place, I try to keep and think about the God in my minds and heart always…

That was just my simple words and opinion. Thank's for that theme. ;) It's nice to know that somebody is interesting about that…

12:44 PM Aug 08 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

If you are in europ, u must answer me

Alright!I'm an European Christian!

i know many people from europ , they tell they are christian but they not believe in god, So i ask how that , they answer they take religion from parents, they not choice, so they not pray or go to church 

I know Also alot of Muslims that are only muslims because of their parents!

More Christian say they are , but no one of them know , how to pray , and when last time to church

I'm christian! I rarelly go to the church, Or Rarely pray! I dont remember last time I praied!

the point is, Christianity is not Read the bibble, to know pry, go to the church, etc!

Christianity is a Free Religion, you only go to the church if you want, you only pray if you need or want, you can read the bibble whenever you want! It all depends in your Faith! I Rather believe God, than pray, read the bible or whatever! it depends on each person And you are generalizating! You cant say all people in europe because thats not truth!

again, dont compare our religion to islam. We are far diffrent than your religion. We dont need to read the kuran, or pray 5 times a day, or do ramadam, and follow all rules to we believe in god and be a good muslim like you.

Thanks for the topic (:

01:17 PM Aug 08 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

they answer they take religion from parents, they not choice,

Most People how claim that they took up religion of thier parents by choice just lie. (only minority really do) 

With out knowing any other religion, certain people claim that their religion is No 1 and the best!! 

03:54 PM Aug 08 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Some of them are, some of them aren't… My grandparents are from Europe, and they are cristhian…

Most of people don't practise the religion, but it doesn't mean that they are not cristhians, they can choose… 

04:14 PM Aug 08 2009 |

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

i don't know whether my country, Belarus, could be 100%ragarded as Europe(but i think it is so) - we r real christian!! we believe in god, our ppl go to church! we celebrate all the christian holidays. So, i don't know what r u talking about=)

05:26 PM Aug 08 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Hmm..I can say like that…Lots of my friends believe in God but don't believe in the church..They can tell with God in the home … Thet claim like that ..

I think we should go to church .. its only once a week..just 1 hour…its not too much .. but lots of teenages dont believe in church .. hm :>

Some of them also believe in God but they don't claim that God can help us..

Of course I velieve in God, in church and that God can help us..coz God helped mi so many times :)

08:17 PM Aug 08 2009 |

glassy heart

Saudi Arabia

im  wondering are muslims going to be like this in the future,, forgetting about god and every thing,,i hop not we still fine,,

enyway i hope  all chrestianity know the truth of thier reiligeon,,and be back to god,,

09:22 PM Aug 08 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Matrix

They don't ;) only some of teenages in my country go to church every Sunday ..

09:24 PM Aug 08 2009 |