Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you know about VietNam?

fantasticboy301

Virgin Islands, U.S.

hello guys! i'm a vietnamese and i wanna carry out a survey? everything you know about VietNam, please tell it here. I just want to know how much you-foreigner- know about my country. Thanks

02:05 AM Aug 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SOoSOo

Saudi Arabia

Hello .. Smile

Vietnam 

Vietnam is the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia. It is bordered by China to the north, Laos to the northwest, Cambodia to the southwest, and the South China Sea to the east. With a population of over 86 million, Vietnam is the 13th most populous country in the world.. 

The people of Vietnam regained independence and broke away from China in AD 938 after their victory at the battle of Bạch Đằng River. Successive dynasties flourished along with geographic and political expansion deeper into Southeast Asia, until it was colonized by the French in the mid-19th century.

Efforts to resist the French eventually led to their expulsion from the country in the mid-20th century, leaving a nation divided politically into two countries. Fighting between the two sides continued during the Vietnam War, ending with a North Vietnamese victory in 1975.

That what I know about Vietnam country .I searched in the Googel  to add some information to what I know.   

05:05 AM Aug 10 2009 |

fantasticboy301

Virgin Islands, U.S.

Thanks,have you ever been to vietnam?

05:33 AM Aug 10 2009 |

SOoSOo

Saudi Arabia

U are welcome

No, I don't visit Vietnam

04:50 AM Aug 22 2009 |