Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why the Westerners hate the Arabs??

ALHAMED

ALHAMED

Saudi Arabia

I tried several times to get a friend from USA, or Canda or UK but I can't, they refuse, can any one explain to me why????Frown

Our hands fingers are not the same !!

10:39 AM Aug 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ali_4_U

India

Mr. java

Its tit for tat, and no one can stop it. Now no more Gandhigiri in anywhere, if anyone slap on your cheecks you turn another, that was in past and past is past. Just try to find out the solution to be peace and keep peace of the world forget the religion forget the caste, nations, etc.

09:07 AM Oct 05 2009 |

Ali_4_U

India

Mr. Ahajraini,

I read your message and its really very good. I would just write few lines and hope you understand.

As I know the real meaning of education is to differentiate between truth & false, its doesn't mean to get a good salary job or good life partner etc.

As you know more than me about What is the Quran? Its really best book of the world, coz its last testament from Allah. There are alot of aayats of such types of people I mean about enemy of Islam. If we do not follow that book's instruction its not only our mistakes, even its against Allah's order, and what is the punishment you know more than me. Its a good pioneer, best friends for all Muslims and even its good reward from Allah to all mankind. Now its our mistakes, instead of that book our people get interested in Harry poter etc. Some Muslims especially from Arabs are really very crazy for Westerners and soft corner for them, I dont know what behind such crazyness.

As you wrote alot of things about them and their behaviours, now you feel that such of things. Quran has informed 1400 years before about such types, but its alash that some peoples thinking that they are more moderate and if we get friendship with them our din and duniya will be okay.

Arabs are the one who made hero to them. If they dont care why should I? Our religion is for peace and try to keep maintain for peace everywhere. It doesn't mean that we cross our threshold to keep maintain peace.

I may just request to convince our peoples to read Quarn and be in practical way, I have been observed alot of Arabs they are really very crazy for west, so no doubt….......Allah will never disappoint to them but on the dooms day HE will recall them with them.

I want to discuss manythings but this page is not sufficient for me. 

Allah Hafiz

10:15 AM Oct 05 2009 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Hey people,

May be the time has come to stop hatred? We mustn't hate anyone for the world's sake and there will be no more wars…

08:15 PM Oct 05 2009 |

Ali_4_U

India

Ms. Dancin4108,

Plz do not think just write your opinion under the light of Quran & sunna we will see you have really narrow minded or broad minded knowledge. Expect to hear from you very soon. 

05:07 AM Oct 06 2009 |

ophilia

ophilia

China

sometimes ,aome certain  Arabs do take very extrem measures to express themselves. How do Arabs think about people committing suicide bombing?

04:25 AM Oct 07 2009 |

Ali_4_U

India

Ms glassi Heart,

Refer to your remarks dated 7th September 2009, you have been mentioned some aayat of Al-Hujjarat, Al-Hasr & Al-Imran of Holy Quran. I read all and love it, but due to Holy Month Ramzan and more work load I didn't reply. After Eid I tried two times but it didn't go. Once again I am trying my best, and hope you may received.

Quran is the best testament from Allah, and its complete guide line not only for Muslim but for all mankind. In another way we may say its a best pioneer and friend. Everything have been mentioned in Quran and I assure Allah has not left anything to that holy book.

I can give some refering aayat and would like to request to read and think where we are going. I would not say anythings about that aayat, but you may guide who have west google & giggle. Plz read Aayat No. 51 of Al-Mayeda.

Refer to your mentioned aayat 10, 13 & 14 of Al-Hujjarat, just read aayat of 6 of the same surah. You know very well that recently a country been destroyed and not yet been proved his claim. You know very well to whom I am talking about.

And many aayats of holy Quran have mentioned, but we need to read and be practical, and try to develope peace environment as our Islam telling. Islam is the religion of peace and it has been chosen by Allah not by others.

Godspeed u all

11:41 AM Oct 08 2009 |

Ali_4_U

India

Mr. Djouzi,

You affix a logo message  " Dont silence the Truth". Do you know the meaning of truth?

If yes, contact me…..........if not as ur wish.

God bless u

09:13 AM Oct 15 2009 |