Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

would you still believe?

gkisseberth

Germany

Just for a moment, entertain the possibility that scientists could disprove a particular religious beleif. 

IF scientists disproved your religious belief, would you still continue to beleive, despite the scientific evidence against it?  

06:15 PM Aug 28 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

thanks for your reply, yuna. 

so no matter what the evidence there might be against the existence of your god, or how much evidence there might be you wuld consider it either not strong enough or  lie?  Am I correct in characterizing your thought? 

10:46 PM Aug 31 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

if you know that there is a God, how is it possible to disprove that there is a God?  

it is weird question. 

10:57 PM Aug 31 2009 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

Rosella :) my dear

What a great chance that gkisseberth mixed up things! I got to know a dicipline girl like you.

When I first saw that name I thought gkisseberth meant to draw similarities between me and Rosella (the Australian parrot) for he said I repeated the same argument, so I told him that this parrot is just imitaing you. ;)

11:01 PM Aug 31 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Al e Imran 

And hold fast, all of you together, to the cable of Allah, and do not separate. And remember Allah's favour unto you: how ye were enemies and He made friendship between your hearts so that ye became as brothers by His grace; and (how) ye were upon the brink of an abyss of fire, and He did save you from it. Thus Allah maketh clear His revelations unto you, that haply ye may be guided, (103)

An Nisa

As for those who believe in Allah, and hold fast unto Him, them He will cause to enter into His mercy and grace, and will guide them unto Him by a straight road. (175) 

Az zukhruf

And he whose sight is dim to the remembrance of the Beneficent, We assign unto him a devil who becometh his comrade; (36) And lo! they surely turn them from the way of Allah, and yet they deem that they are rightly guided; (37) Till, when he cometh unto Us, he saith (unto his comrade): Ah, would that between me and thee there were the distance of the two horizons – an evil comrade! (38) And it profiteth you not this day, because ye did wrong, that ye will be sharers in the doom. (39) Canst thou (Muhammad) make the deaf to hear, or canst thou guide the blind or him who is in error manifest? (40) And if We take thee away, We surely shall take vengeance on them, (41) Or (if) We show thee that wherewith We threaten them; for lo! We have complete command of them. (42) So hold thou fast to that which is inspired in thee. Lo! thou art on a right path. (43) And lo! it is in truth a Reminder for thee and for thy folk; and ye will be questioned. (44)

:)  I don't understand what makes people deny these beautiful verses. 

11:15 PM Aug 31 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

and yet the majority of the world does so.  

01:36 AM Sep 01 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

we are not religious fanatic

You are one. your words say so

we are just able to discredit stupids like you and show them the truth

what truth?

I am very open-minded person

you bet!!. You are the most open minded person I have ever met in this world!!

but since I know you, you call any muslim who defend his cause a fanatic

Oh , absolutly. It is not just me, there others muslims as well who say the same.

You know, I just found out that you are a very fanatic hindoo

yep…. Have no doubt about it

I wonder from where u have this character

After I met some Aliens….

you still suck milk ?

yes… with a straw. I prefer my milk almond/Strawbery flavoured and Ice cold

I give u one advise, Do US a favour and Be back to the jungle where you come from plz

Alas, I prefer staying in the jungle that going to the poluted city, which adduls the mind to stupidity

04:36 AM Sep 01 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

strawberry milk is great   :)

Hey, Java, my brother-in-law is in Bangalore this week on business. He's loving India, so far. 

04:41 AM Sep 01 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

what a weird answer. dont you think so gkiss? the atheist minority deny them but as we see they make the world go down. they ll also be a majority a day. Mohammad said that 1400 years ago. So then:

I don't like such answers. I need some clever answers from you gkiss. Show us what you have learned in 47 years except reading dawkins book. 

04:49 AM Sep 01 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

" I don't like such answers. I need some clever answers from you gkiss."
Or else u will be fired from ebaby staffLaughing...

"Show us what you have learned in 47 years except reading dawkins book. "

I think he learned how to get money through spread such posts on ebaby to make the site famouse by persons like u and me and others make his topics activeWink

08:06 AM Sep 01 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

U WERE VERY BEAUTIFUL WHEN U WERE YOUNGWink

08:12 AM Sep 01 2009 |