Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is the sexual culture in your country like?

just.myself

Germany

It is not a pervert question, i am just curious

07:27 PM Aug 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

It is supposed that you start telling about the sexual culture at your country, am I right?

Anyway, I think the sexual culture is the same everywhere, the difference is the way the society represents its sexual culture.   

11:51 AM Aug 30 2009 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

In Brazil we´re free to choose the person we like to have sex, to date, to marry.

Men and Women are free to do anything they want, but of course, if you are TOO sexual (like having sex with a lot of ppl) your fame isn´t cool you know.

I like here,because we can do what we want.

And gays and lesbians can go out on street and show their love more than ever, but here´s still a lot of ppl with prejudice.

08:56 PM Aug 31 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

In Indonesia, you got to merry first than you can having sex with your spouse, that is the rule…but free sex are getting used to here, though some people still reject it everywhere, mostly in Ramadhan.

Free sex in teenagers community here in Indonesia is something common especially in big cities like Jakarta, Bandung, and sometimes we can have movies when they were making love.

It's getting wild..As you know we live in East Culture…

03:15 AM Sep 01 2009 |