Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why is Ebaby Life Talk always flooded with Islamic and Anti-Jewish topics?

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I come online, and all I see is the first page with tons of topics about Islam (how it is the greatest religion, or how Muhammed is the greatest mofo that ever lived), Ramadan …

It's basically down to 2 users: Djouzi, osesame.

Two prebuscent boys from Algeria and Egypt that have nothing better to do in their lives but piss other people off on the internet by imposing their religion on everyone else.

To anyone not apart of these, do us all a favour and keep your topics about Islam for another site:

Here's a good one: http://turntoislam.com/

Update: Now the user has moved on to spam the forum with as many anti-Semitic topics to fill the gap.

It's a shame that there are no moderators for the forum, it just allows people to take advantage to spread nonsense and hatred.

03:12 PM Sep 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

h-a-h

h-a-h

Bahrain

relaxSmile

if you see islamic topic ignore it and don't comment on it

ok

but we ((islamic people)) see it and comment on it

because I think this topic for us ((islamic people))

and for you if you would like to read about another religion and another culture

peace please

we are here friends not enemy

bye

06:31 AM Sep 05 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

there was a lesson:    pool the wool over your eyes     :D:D

06:33 AM Sep 05 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

kinda pisses me off seeing those two religious police posting Islam posts over and over again. it got old and besides, we can write what we want , right ?? you "DJouzi and the other freak, have killed it" it's not funny anymore, it's not interesting anymore. 

Djouzi, you really need 2 move on, ur not superman nor spiderman. don't expect any miracle upon you 2 support ur self-righteousness. 

osesame. eygptian guys r nice but not this one i think. as long as ur supporting ur boyfriend Djouzi, things will get uglier and uglier. so plz stop this nonsense and find urself a good life.

ME "this is for me" i am the best in the world at what i do.

07:55 AM Sep 05 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Because to annoy you, because to develop in you insomnia, because to make hell inside you. Because to make you sick. because to leak out your prejudices and double standards. Because to give better approach to theological understanding to rest of the world. Laughing  

08:21 AM Sep 05 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

oooh, this topic had been created after my leave yesterday, all of that coz i have uncovered the bad ugly face of Zionism that's why our friend fabs get raged.
though the sites that i brought the news and facts r chritsinas not muslim at all….
"Two prebuscent boys from Algeria and Egypt"
BOYS, HAHAHAHALaughing...really u made me laugh…
"by imposing their religion on everyone else."
Another lie my friend coz the only islamic topic that i post this month is " How muslim pray by photoes" and i think it dosen't bother u or any one else to that degreeInnocent..
the other topics that i comment on r belong to Gkiss which he who talk about religion and he want friends here to share him and i answered his request, unless he say "PLZ , OSESAME DON'T SHARE IN MY RELIGIOS TOPICS, GKISS"Wink.
and one topic about the family of 19 kidsSurprised..
THEN WHERE THE FLOODED FROM ME….U R A LAIR FRIENDCry..
Though thanks for the link, i hope see ur name there one day AmenSmile..

Rick,
"besides osesame , he is the only one who cares deeply and support him…"
I support the good idea whoever send it, i think it is my right, right?

"he had nice threads, but now they are getting repetitive and annoying :( "
where dear my repetitive topics, i think i mentioned all what i have done that month. it is just background which made u to say thatWink..

Sawdestination :
T
he absolute logic replySmile

09:16 AM Sep 05 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

JACK,
" osesame. eygptian guys r nice but not this one i think. as long as ur supporting ur boyfriend Djouzi, things will get uglier and uglier. so plz stop this nonsense and find urself a good life."
Haha, nice commentLaughing....espcially " but not this one" really funny commentWink....
Dear, i support the right where ever it be, and for ur knowledge, if u read all my comments after Djouzi, u will find me against him completly in one topic he sent before, and he know it well, the other against his opinion in recent topic,,,Sealed...and also he know it..
and if u read my topics u will find it in various subjects but who complained didn't share in it ever…they just share in islamic ones, i wounder why when i send comic ones they don't share while when i sent islamic ones, they share? To complain after thatSurprised...
BTW, FOR THE LAST TIME, I DIDN'T SEND ANY ISLAMIC TOPIC EXCEPT ONE IN THE PREVIOUS PERIOD WHICH IS " HOW MUSLIM PRAY BY PHOTOES ONLY)

NOTE, I WILL NOT DELETE MY ACCOUNT FOR PAID ZIONIST BOYTongue out..

"ME "this is for me" i am the best in the world at what i do."
NO COMMENTCool..

09:31 AM Sep 05 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Gkiss

we agree on lot of things. for example…. wait, I'll think of it. I'm sure there must be something. let me get back to you.

hahaha! this was hilarious!xD

Jack 

eygptian guys r nice but not this one i think. as long as ur supporting ur boyfriend Djouzi, things will get uglier and uglier. so plz stop this nonsense and find urself a good life

OMG!!!!!

xD

osesame

it is just background which made u to say that

I didnt understand o_O

09:36 AM Sep 05 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

RICK
"it is just background which made u to say that

I didnt understand o_O
"
IT IS JUST UR BACKGROUND, WHICH U TAKE IT INCORRECTLY, AS I GUESS, AND I THINK I REFUTE ALL WHAT SAID OF WORNG THOUGHT….

ALYIAH,
u r right, but he, fabs, don't debate, he insult depending on lies…...i never began insult him, i wish for him the good while he dosen't , though all of what he did..

10:35 AM Sep 05 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

"I think you have to blame the members who (just want to argue) and the admins! but not the religion itself!"

I do. I don´t think religion has to be the source of all evil but the opposite. I´m Catholic but I respect all religions.

"Everyone represent himself only not his people not his religion"

Yeah, some arguments are more subjective than objective. I have had some differences (opinions, religions, culture) for example with DJ, Osesame, Rick (well I don´t remember with him) or Gkiss, but I really enjoy to know about their posts and I appreciate them (You rock!!) until they end in useless fights.

02:56 PM Sep 05 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

"I am free, I post what I want, no body is able to embarass or stop me, or tell me what to post" 

Yeah, the same right we all have here. But I don´t understand why we have to argue offending others. I mean, Do we need to offend?? And the comment goes to everybody (including myself if I had done it, I don´t remember at the moment) not only for you.

"Everyone on this thread are really KIDS"

Uh… Thank you, I feel younger again, hahaha!

03:01 PM Sep 05 2009 |