Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what are you Living For ?

saroleen

saroleen

Saudi Arabia

Hello every one .. who are you ..

Today .. suddenly I asked my self what do I want ?? Or what am I living for ??

I was feeling bad , sad . lost and Desperate … I have every thing in my life ..

But Stile miss something ..

I have Great family , Beauty , Money , Love and BF , smart . young , Friends , fun …..Ect

I have every thing .. and any thing for Happiness .. But stile unhappy ..

as I'm A Muslim I knew what I miss ..

I miss God .. I've a soul which is need some faith ..

So I'll work on that from now .. But I want to see other people what they are Living for ????

09:18 AM Sep 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

videl

videl

Italy

I don't know what I'm living for. I have thought it many times but I've found no answer. Sometimes I do a lot of things, positive things, because I think that every moment is precious and cannot be wasted; we have to use our time to improve our soul. But then there is a moment in which I think that everything I'm doing is useless and so I drop all my schemes. There was a period in which I thought to have understood that God is the aim of like, the key of happyness. I thought that because I had some experience that let me perceive His presence. But than I became to be no happy- although I had a lot of things- and I left Him. However I believe in God and I hope to perceive again His precence in my life.  

06:34 PM Sep 15 2009 |

SpaulyCo

Germany

I am living for myself. I want to reach my Objectives, which i have put into my life…

09:16 PM Sep 15 2009 |

i want

i want

China

several days ago , i was very sad for no reason . suddenly , i lost my faith im lost. i turn to my mum and friends . i want to get away from sorrow.  not im ok . haha  we only have little time  . we should be happy and  make our dream come true

01:26 PM Oct 03 2009 |

Ahmed Malik

Pakistan

I agree with you. We should think about our God, who created the whole universe.

04:10 PM Oct 03 2009 |

Ahmed Malik

Pakistan

I am living for worship of Allah and to help the needy people. We should think about the people who realy need our help. We should think how many people in this world are living under poverty line. They don't have enough food, clothes, home, health care facilities and other necessaries.

04:15 PM Oct 03 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

This is an interesting question. Actually, When I read it I asked myself ''What am I living for? and I was kind of in a blanket, bu then I came back to earth and I realized I live for the love of my family and for reaching my goals.

06:07 AM Oct 08 2009 |

zzfighting

China

After read all of people's comments, I still have no idea about " what are you living for?' I was graduated from collage this year, got a job which was not very good. I don't know how can I get what I want, nothing appear in my brain. I just do the same thing day after day. I want to go abroad and travel many place, but it sounds too far away to me. If I should give a answer, I may choose living for my familay: my parents and my brother.

07:06 AM Oct 08 2009 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

Living is not for .Living is duty!

07:19 AM Oct 08 2009 |

huatuancuo

huatuancuo

China

i living for a better life, i strive with real life ! lost faith just like lost yourself,so find some goals or dreams and then try to make them to be truth. 

07:26 AM Oct 08 2009 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

To smile in the sun, feel the wind on the face and fly as high as I can…...

07:37 AM Oct 08 2009 |