Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

I don't even think Djouzi reads most of them.  :)

01:56 AM Sep 14 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

just a few, those take general theme…

04:00 AM Sep 14 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Some of Djouzi threads are lovely!

May be few which are lovely for me may be uninteresting for somebody else. And some of his threads which i don't find interesting may be interesting for someone else.

Everyone can legally post any thread here so there is no question to raise objection against somebody posts.

10:59 AM Sep 14 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

thanks for your honesty Saladeen

funny how the honest people are those who agree with you or stroke your fragile ego.

I'm also not sure you want to be doing a lot of criticizng of other's grammar.  

11:36 AM Sep 14 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

No, I'm allergic to bullshit.

12:06 PM Sep 14 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I'm also not sure you want to be doing a lot of criticizng of other's grammar.that is my job    Well then, have at it. Will you offer more than just criticism, too? Perhaps some constructive advice or correction? 

12:33 PM Sep 14 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

By whose definition are your ramblings and copy-pastes from racist and extremist sites the truth?

12:58 PM Sep 14 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

It will be a good way to practise what you're learning, especially about correction methods. There's an intereting thread about that in the Teacher Talk forum.  

01:00 PM Sep 14 2009 |