Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is happiness?

lo-vivian

lo-vivian

China

Nearly all the people say that we have to learn to overcome the different kinds of difficulties in our life  and to pursue our own happiness. but different people have the different definitions ot the happiness. In your opinion, what is really happiness?

02:01 PM Sep 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

BUT HAS A SPECIAL TASTE EXCEED BLEEDING!

03:21 PM Sep 28 2009 |

Capricious___girl

Azerbaijan

Interesting topic! I think there is not any happy person, because no one can says that he is the happiest person in the world. people will be able to say it for a moment.for my opinion each person can feel himself happy in a few minutes. Thats all

05:57 PM Sep 29 2009 |

Cinderella-na

Armenia

hi !!! I think it's really very difficult to get to happyness and to keep it with you forever, if there is not sadness you will not feel what is real happiness!!!

12:41 PM Sep 30 2009 |

abdulgp

abdulgp

Pakistan

good topic from my chinse friend , really happy to read all replies, i think happiness is our own belonging,  we must expect little to be happy , we allways expect much from other people so some time we may face the sadness, for me be happy is realy easy. so all friends be happy , expect less to be happy , 

i am very happy that my chinese friends are learning english here , they really need english , cause i am living here from 3 years and i learn chinese to live in China , wo ai zhongguo( i love CHina) . thanks 

12:00 PM Oct 27 2009 |

))~~#~~RO$E~~%~~((

Saudi Arabia

LIVE IN SIMPLICITY WHATEVER UR POSITION IS.

AND BE SURE THAT HAPPINESS IS TO MAKE OTHERS HAPPY.

That's right OSESAME, I agree with u :)

12:53 PM Oct 27 2009 |

a.azizalshaer

Bahrain

Hi lo-vivian ,

thanks alot for this cool topic and i agree with aliyatul_hikmah & sona16 as we are muslims. thanks to all for their reaction…

bye bye

06:49 PM Oct 27 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i see muslim here who find or know at least the way for happiness on a large scale!

09:24 AM Oct 28 2009 |

ophilia

ophilia

China

At present, to me , happiness means being in good health condition,doing something meaningful, breathing fresh air . Actually, being alive is great~

10:31 AM Oct 28 2009 |

Vero_G

Vero_G

China

Happiness should be the distance between the ideality and the reality…...shorter distance more happiness

01:21 PM Dec 24 2009 |

diwi

China

Happiness is to make each day count!

02:06 AM Mar 15 2010 |