Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do u prefer friendship or love relation ? and why?

hicham nour10

Morocco

hi everyone in life has a relation but some people choose friendship and otehr choose love relation and other prefer the both like me  lo . what about you ,

11:32 AM Sep 21 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hicham nour10

Morocco

i dont like love and friendship and the both but i prefer my lisa lise is better the all for me kiss

11:55 AM Sep 21 2009 |

Fly fish

Fly fish

China

Hi hicham

thank you for your topic.

for me. I prefer friendship. but it depends. coz you will never know what happened during your life. maybe one day your best friend will hurt you. so… both of them are my favor. heheh ….

01:56 PM Sep 21 2009 |

rose Ahmed

rose Ahmed

Yemen

hey all 

for me i prefer friendship,coz the love relationship  will end with pain or happiness and mostly it end with pain and u lose the one you were love and its rarely to come back as friend…..whilst the friendship will never end even if it end u can back again and lose ur friend

but that is sure that love is more more and more and more beautiful than friendship

12:07 AM Sep 22 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I like friendship :)

05:18 AM Sep 22 2009 |

Osama El-Arabi

Egypt

Hello People

Really very good topice Hisham, It's very confoiusing.but they are very important too. No one can live without both of them, our lives depends on friendships, and our feelings depends on our second part  "love".

But not allof us lucky to have both.

05:30 AM Sep 22 2009 |

Osama El-Arabi

Egypt

Rose

very nice to join us, i would like to say a comment  about what you saied if you don't mained. Don't you think that the main point of love that u give an suffer for your love, don't you think who loves join the pain, the main point of love is to spend the whole life with your love pain and happience, but we like to be happy allways, and ofcouse we all can not recognize tha reall love becouse we did't feel it.

and you have to admit there is pain in friendship too.

so we need to rethink about facts. I think

05:41 AM Sep 22 2009 |

Oscard_Chou

China

Hey,guy.Are u a Philosopher?Cool

Life is simple,do not make it such difficult!

05:52 AM Sep 22 2009 |

Osama El-Arabi

Egypt

Nice comment I like it.Laughing

Sure I have to think abut that Oscard, thank you.

06:41 AM Sep 22 2009 |

dungilove

dungilove

Viet Nam

Both. Friendship bring me good advices, Love bring me motivity.

04:58 PM Oct 18 2009 |

nice2cu

nice2cu

India

Hi friend i like to thank to u first …I hate love because of this love i miss my close friends …for example my ex lover i spend more time with her not my friends…but lastly she went with someone so …but one good thing happen because of love …love can teach lesson…...then now i got some good friends they r caring me lot…..so happy now….take care friend

01:42 PM Oct 20 2009 |