Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why you think God love you ?

jucoba

jucoba

Indonesia

because He please me to breath without any bill

03:38 AM Sep 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

In the worst of times, it's natural to think that gd hates you. I for sure have felt that.

But it isn't the full story, just as your lowest moment isn't representative of your whole life.

Gd loves each and every one of us, as we are His creation.

05:13 AM Sep 25 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

because he created me :) ..

05:45 AM Sep 25 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

I HOPE SO, AND PRAISE BE TO HIM THAT HE SHOWED ME THE RIGHT WAY. :)

06:07 AM Sep 25 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

Hahaha…it's a funny question..God loves you by let you born and see the world.<!-Session data->

06:15 AM Sep 25 2009 |

Ellen Jiang(China)

China

God help those who help themselves.So I believe that God love those who love themselves.

01:22 AM Sep 26 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Luzma,
know ur Creator first….it is the important thing for u in this life coz life is short and it is a test but for one time!!!!
it is ur chance to know, search in all heaven religions till u know HIM before time pass where regret is useless.
Allah said: ” every son of Adam commit sins, and the best ones of them who repent”.

07:55 AM Sep 26 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

THANKS ROSELA NAD MOSTAFA FOR UR EXPLANATIONS :)

01:09 PM Sep 26 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Our life is just like a software. Code has been written and precompiled, and we are just "executing" the same. 

Some believe that code is executed once and "God" judges us based on the number of defects. 

Others believe that the code is executed till it becomes perfect.

All Softwares are written with same love and compassion. but environment can make them buggy.. 

02:37 PM Sep 26 2009 |

dodydody

dodydody

Egypt

For me,God loves all his creatures as God has given us alot of gifts,If u try for once to count them ,u will find them countless.God loves the good people who are pure,clean,righteous and patient.Allah says:"5 And spend of your substance in the cause of Allah, and make not your own hands contribute to (your) destruction; but do good; for Allah loveth [hubb] those who do good".God also says:"3:148 And Allah gave them a reward in this world, and the excellent reward of the Hereafter. For Allah loveth [hubb] those who do good. [al-muhasaneen]" Nevertheless,God doesn't love people who are involved in agression and brutal deeds as God says in The Holy Quran:" :190 Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors [la uhibb al-mua'tadeen]".

God also doesn't love the corrupt people:"2:205 When he turns his back, his aim everywhere is to spread mischief through the earth and destroy crops and cattle. But Allah loveth [hubb] not mischief. [alfsad]"

And ,of course, God doesn't love the unbelievers:"0:45 That He may reward those who believe and work righteous deeds, out of His Bounty. For He loves [hubb] not those who reject Faith. [al-kafireen".Furthermore,Allah hates the wrongdoers,proud people, the wasters and the treacherous.

Thus,it's become clear how God is full of wisdom and justice and that He doesn't hate none of his ceratures except those who deserve to be hated.Accordingly,it's necessary for any one feels that God doesn't love him to pay attention to the gifts we are granted and to be aware of his defects and does what he can to get rid of them. 

01:31 AM Sep 27 2009 |

dodydody

dodydody

Egypt

Luzma

I am so sorry, You misunderstands me completely .Really,I don't mean u at all,I am speaking generally.I don't know you so how can I accuse u of all these things.Again, sorry for inconvenience.

02:08 AM Sep 27 2009 |