Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

CUT HIS TONGUE, HOPING FOR A JOB!!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

A jobless Indian guy cut his tongue in a temple, hoping that “Shiva gd” will satisfy upon him and help him to find a job!!!!

07:04 AM Sep 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

julywidiawati

Indonesia

uattt??? it will make him more harder to find a job…<!-Session data->

07:23 AM Sep 25 2009 |

jucoba

jucoba

Indonesia

human brain may thinking in unpredictable way for solving the problem and the result is may be a disaster

07:36 AM Sep 25 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Really Islam is a mercy!!!!

08:57 AM Sep 25 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

These things has nothing to do with religions. 

They have something to do with education  and culture.

There are also uneducated "muslims" who do every weird things:  e.g. supporting Al qaida, taliban, fighting for taliban, committed a suicide  etc. 

So think about what you are talking about bro. We don't call the uneducated ones Muslims and osesame  , you just put such example from India and you say it is bad etc. 

Such thinkings are totally wrong.  If you say hinduism is bad because of this case then you have to accept that they have the right to blame us, Muslims, for all the shit terrorists do. 

I have seen such topics several times.. Even in the beginning of the Qur'an there was a preword which said: To understand the Qur'an read it several times and read it all and the author also wrote: ... there is a verse in the texts of hindus which says.. you have to kill others who are not hindus or something like that.

You see the wrong thinking of that person, dont be like that.

People Wake Up Be Wise Think 

you need that at first, not the others. 

10:08 AM Sep 25 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

I think I agree with Memo..it is nothing to do with one religion…it is something to do with education and culture, don't judge other religion is bad and acting like yours is the right one. I believe my religion is the right one but give a bad comment about other is not polite and such an uneducated behavior as you live in a society. And it's not a forum to discuss about religion.  <!-Session data-><!-Session data->

12:06 PM Sep 25 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

memo,
“osesame , you just put such example from India and you say it is bad etc. ”
first, u get me wrong, i have just sent it out of light news, regardless religion, it is out of humor!!!
second, really Islam is a mercy for who know islam well, i know there r a lot of ignorants in islam who don’t know any thing about the islam which Mohamed (ص)came with…they also behave like that indian guy, but i think they didn’t reach this stage of cutting their tongues!!!!

12:28 PM Sep 25 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

So the whole point is Every other religion is shit…except Islam. Yeah…why say it the other way round. Make a thousand topics. Spam the forums. But you can't alter the truth.

12:43 PM Sep 25 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

DJouzi, learn about other religions before commenting. The one and only God in Sanatana dharma, the predecessor of Hinduism, is Brahm not Brahma of the current Hindu religion. And Brahm is actually not a God. It is the almighty spirit and all the other creatures have a part of this spirit. When they die their soul or atma leaves their bodies and rejoins the Brahm again.

12:48 PM Sep 25 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I don't think it's the first time that someone has done something stupid, in the hope that their god will protect them or even reward them for their stupidity. The people who handle poisonous snakes come to mind.

01:01 PM Sep 25 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“So the whole point is Every other religion is shit”
NO , IT IS JUST OUT OF LIGHT NEWS WHICH WRITTEN IN NORMAL SITE, NOT ISLAMIC AT ALL!!!
“why say it the other way round. Make a thousand topics. ”
IF U THINK THAT I WANT RAISE ISLAM THROUGH THAT IDIOT GUY, THEN U R WRONG….ISLAM IS MORE GREATER THAN THAT ACCEDENT!!!
“Spam the forums. But you can’t alter the truth.”
WHAT IS THE TRUTH??!!!!!

01:56 PM Sep 25 2009 |