Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

CUT HIS TONGUE, HOPING FOR A JOB!!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

A jobless Indian guy cut his tongue in a temple, hoping that “Shiva gd” will satisfy upon him and help him to find a job!!!!

07:04 AM Sep 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“It is the mans way of showing devotion to god.”
of course what they did in the photo is complete nonsense!!!!....

03:16 PM Sep 26 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Now java why don't you tell them what muslims do when taking out tajias in procession during Muharram. They'll be better pleased to learn about the Ummah. :D

03:18 PM Sep 26 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

if u were learnin Islam than sayin such arrogant words, u would really deserve a slap 

In case you don't know Nasim is a Muslim. 

there is current, so there is old, and which is the comming one

I guess ur the one who have no idea, any way I dont believe in Brahma is real God who created this universe

The link that you gave was that of Bhrama. What nasim was talking about is Braham(Hindi) or Brahman(Sanskrit)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahma

If there is any god, then it will only be one. You call it Allha, Jews call it Yahova, and Hindus call it Bhraman/Parameshwar . Also Christians in India call god Parameshwar.

It is your believe. but I dont believe it. I prefer to believe what sounds most logical and rational…

Both the concepts of Heaven and rebirth are equally Illogical and Irrational to some.

03:22 PM Sep 26 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“In case you don’t know Nasim is a Muslim. ”
not all muslims know their religion well and as the prophet came with!!!!
“what muslims do when taking out tajias in procession during Muharrah.”
what is such things? of course it seem bed’aa “innovation” in islam and every bed’aa is in hell as the prophet said…...
take islam from authentic sources..

03:30 PM Sep 26 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

hey Java, are you angry with me for not replying for so long? Is that why you haven't replied to my message? 

03:31 PM Sep 26 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Meh…I guess I knew whatever I needed to know about Islam. That's enough. And yeah as there're non-authentic people in Islam similarly there're in Hinduism. And wait…didn't Abraham take his son for sacrificing? 

03:33 PM Sep 26 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

hey Java, are you angry with me for not replying for so long? Is that why you haven't replied to my message? 

nooo… I have already replied… I last logged in a week ago, I guess.  

03:53 PM Sep 26 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

^ Kido is sorry for us…cause we'll go to hell…ooooooooh how cute :) Meh… Mar jawan jalebi kha ke. :lol

06:07 PM Sep 26 2009 |

nil_fm

nil_fm

Turkey

i agree with Memo.

and i’m ashamed to be muslım as i see such threads.

a person who drawing caricatur about Hz.Muhammed in Denmark with person opening this topic have same brain n culture.

Muslıms know  what people from other religious make , but do they know how to live Muslıms with interesting superstition

i can bring thousands examples from İslam world more nonsense than this.

this proves one more time muslım want to respect towards themself .

Are they thinking to spread İslam in this way

“It is the mans way of showing devotion to god.”
of course what they did in the photo is complete nonsense!!!!....

To show devotion to God and  “nonsense”word  was used in same paragraf.

Why don’t u use  4 this pic only “nonsense”??

09:12 PM Sep 26 2009 |

dodydody

dodydody

Egypt

Osesame,I want to thank u firstly, for this funny topic which is away from the idea of religion,it's just light news as u have said.Secondly,for your respectful way of discussing,such a way which our prophet has called for.As for that news, I think it's related to culture, education and the way of thinking as most people have said.In any religion even islam and in any country all over the world, u will find people practice odd things claiming that it's a way of pleasing god,they are ignorant people who are going after mythes.In Islam,these deeds are considered innovation and illusion,may be it's the same in other religions. 

09:26 PM Sep 26 2009 |