Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

CUT HIS TONGUE, HOPING FOR A JOB!!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

A jobless Indian guy cut his tongue in a temple, hoping that “Shiva gd” will satisfy upon him and help him to find a job!!!!

07:04 AM Sep 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nasim

Nasim

India

Kido…I aint Hindu.

06:52 AM Sep 27 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

I THINK DJOUZI REPLIED NIL, JAVA & NASIM..IN HIS LAT TWO POSTS…AND I HOPE THEM GET HIS WORDS CORRECTLY TO SAVE OUR TIME FROM USELESS ARGUMENT, AND IF THEY LIKE TO CIRCLE IN A VACIUM, IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME, HOPE THEY DON’T WANT!!
DODY,
THANKS FRIEND, I HOPED THEY GET IT AND KNOW IT IS FROM FUNNY NEWS OR LIGHT NEWS IF THEY READ SUCH NEWS IN NEWSPAPERS OR NET, BUT SEEMS THEY DON’T , THAT WHY PUSHED THEM TO TAKE IT AS A RELIGION SARCASM ….WHAT A PITTY!!!

07:11 AM Sep 27 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Well osesame, I'd apologize to have got you wrong. but that's partially your fault too. Most of your posts are concerned with appraising Islam. But ok…

07:19 AM Sep 27 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

NASIM,
“I’d apologize to have got you wrong.”
OK, NO PROBLEM.
“but that’s partially your fault too.”
MAY BE…..
“Most of your posts are concerned with appraising Islam.”
COZ I’M SURE THAT ISLAM, FROM QURAN AND SUNNAH, IS THE BEST FOR HUMAN BEING!...

07:36 AM Sep 27 2009 |

nil_fm

nil_fm

Turkey

ı thınk djouzı replıed nıl

ı hoped they get ıt and know ıt ıs from funny news or lıght news ıf they read such news ın newspapers or net…

when a member from other religions open such as topic, why r u angry??

Why don’t u see as “funny news”

when muslım make that, they're undecuted.When other persons make,they are doing because of their religion.

İf u wanna arrange a wrong,start with people from your religion.Then criticise others religions n be kind.cos, others suppose, this is because of İslam religion.

.…and ı hope them get hıs words correctly to save our tıme from useless argument

İs your topic so usefull

what a pıtty.

What a pity to narrow brains like u.

08:20 AM Sep 27 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“when a member from other religions open such as topic, why r u angry??”
WHERE?
“İs your topic so usefull”
WHEN I SEND USEFUL TOPICS OR TOPICS TO SHOW SOMETHING, PPL LIKE U GET BORED , WHEN I SENT A FUNNY ONES, U ASK SUCH A QUESTION?!!!...
IF UR BRAIN AND HEART R PURE, U WOULDN’T SAY SO, COZ MY LAST COMMENT NOT ON THE TOPIC BUT ON DJOUZO’S POST, HOPE U GET IT FOR THE LST TIME NIL_FM!!
“What a pity to narrow brains like u.”

08:26 AM Sep 27 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“why did you start this post osesame”
IF U READ THE FIRST PAGE U WILL KNOW LIKE DODY DO.
“and you also cant make fun of ppl even if they are stupid cutting their tongue or wat ever”
IT IS JUST NEWS, CAME IN EVERY SITE LIKE EVERY NEWS, I WONDER R PPL HERE SO IGNORANTS TO KNOW SUCH NEWS?!!!
I WAS ABOUT TO POST MANY LIGHT NEWS TALKING IN EVERY THING FUNNY, NOT RELATED TO A RELIGION OR ANY THING, LIKE A PREVIOUS PSOT BEFORE TALKING ABOUT PHAROES AND HOW THEY EXPRESS THEIR FEELING TOWARDS THEIR BELOVED WIVES CALLING HERU R MY BEST COW”.....THEN SOME STUPID GIRLS HERE, START INSULTING AND SAYING IDIOT WORDS LIKE U DEGRADE WOMAN…..
WHAT AN IGNORNACE!!
IT SEEMS U , MOST OF ALL, STILL YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND THE JOKE OR NEWS!!!

08:40 AM Sep 27 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“muslim shias hit them selves in the month of mohram what do you say about that
they do it to make God happy
they do it for Imam Hassan and Hussain who have passed away long time ago”
IT SEEMS FROM UR POST UR LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ISLAM, AND WHAT IS BED’AA, ...PLZ READ ISLAM FROM THE BIOGRAPHY OF THE PROPHET AND RIGHT HADIETH TO KNOW UR RELIGION WELL.
IT IS AN OBLIGATORY ADVICE ON ME TO U, ALLAH WILL ASK ME FOR IT, AND I VE ALREADY TOLD U NOW.

08:43 AM Sep 27 2009 |