Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

CUT HIS TONGUE, HOPING FOR A JOB!!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

A jobless Indian guy cut his tongue in a temple, hoping that “Shiva gd” will satisfy upon him and help him to find a job!!!!

07:04 AM Sep 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

@djouzi

Java dn Nazim : I prefer to leave you in ur darkness, I am so sorry for both of you

Please don't be sorry for us. there is not point of you leaving in "light" , while your eyes are closed.

I discussed with Java so many times about concept of abrahmic religions, but he is a dickhead, unless he doesnt believe, but he barks

Abrahamic concept is different and Dharmic concepts are different. don;t compare the two. Just like the saying , "All roads lead to Rome" ,  both Abrahamic and Dharmic concepts are paths to god. you can choose what ever path you wish. but the ultimate goal is the same.

byt the wayn those people in your picture Java are not muslims, they are a deivantand extremist sect in the Shia muslims

They concider them to be muslims. just like the person(Hindu) who cut off his toung. 

Islam forbids to do that to ourselves, Shia are only 10 percent of muslims, and they even dont do that, except that sect…and that is forbidden

Please tell that to them. 

they do that as an expression of  mourning for their ancestors who were murdered

Do you know who and why those people were murdered? 

09:45 AM Sep 27 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

@Osesame 

I THINK DJOUZI REPLIED NIL, JAVA & NASIM..IN HIS LAT TWO POSTS

Djouzi has done nothing. he has been saying the same word to pretty much every one.

AND I HOPE THEM GET HIS WORDS CORRECTLY TO SAVE OUR TIME FROM USELESS ARGUMENT, AND IF THEY LIKE TO CIRCLE IN A VACIUM, IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME, HOPE THEY DON’T WANT!!
DODY,
THANKS FRIEND, I HOPED THEY GET IT AND KNOW IT IS FROM FUNNY NEWS OR LIGHT NEWS IF THEY READ SUCH NEWS IN NEWSPAPERS OR NET, BUTSEEMS THEY DON’T , THAT WHY PUSHED THEM TO TAKE IT AS A RELIGION SARCASM ….WHAT A PITTY!!!

You may feel that cutting tounge and slitting throats as funny, but rest of the world doesn't. Unlike you I won't say he is not a Hindu or is not a "real Hindu" . He is a Hindu, but what he did was stupid. Desperation can drive any one mad, it is human nature. The same reason drives people to commit suicide. There are hundreds of examples where a person wanted to commit suicde, but they did not. There was an article about a women in the paper recently. The women wanted to commit suicide, and had prepared the rope to hang her self. she had even tied the noose around her head. But before she could push the chair, the door bell rang. The person who had rung the bell was there to collect Cable bill. She payed the bill and the cable guy left. The suicide moment was gone. the tendency to commit suicide was gone. The women today has 2 collge going kids, and works for an NGO which trys to prevent suicides.

10:06 AM Sep 27 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

@Mostafa

who told you this is stupid ?? you should fight how fight you , what do you think fight is like vedio game ? as you know . , if you deny the heaven you are tolally stupid (java ), because you dont know why you are tested  in your life ,& the poropse of life  & if you say there is more than one god is the most stupid because every thing is clear , 

I belive in making make earth a better place to live. There is no point of being "good" just to go to a mythical place called Heaven. Good has to come from the heart, and not because "Heaven"

Funny though, when i talk about blowing thing up you say it has got nothing to do with your religion, but strangly you don't apply the same logic on other religions? 

How said that there is more than one god? There is only one god(if it exists) 

because you dont know what is right or wrong, so you say no one can say it is right or wrong  (keep dont know any thing , i hope you to do like him, with out knowledge  )

So what do you think is right? What you think is right can be other man's wrong. Unlike you I am not boastful to claim that I am right or I know the absolute truth

10:25 AM Sep 27 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

LEAF,
“And what wrong thing i wrote that you said i got little knowledge about islam can you put some light on it ?”
I THINK I HAVE PASTED IT BEFORE SAYING THAT, AND OK I’LL PASTE IT FOR U ANOTHER TIME
“muslim shias hit them selves in the month of mohram what do you say about that
they do it to make God happy
they do it for Imam Hassan and Hussain who have passed away long time ago”
IF U THINK THAT IS FROM ISLAM THEN U NEED TO READ ISLAM MORE, OR IF U CAN’T THEN ASK.
“seems like you know of nth more except then religions and nationalaism”
I HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR U THAT U DON’T KNOW ME!!!!!!!!!!

12:23 PM Sep 27 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“and yeah dude okay i dont know you personally
but i know you by yr attitude
come to think about it all the posts you reply to or then ones you post yr self are of either Religion or of Nationalism haha
that just gives me a general idea about yr personality
What do you say to that
and suddenly you start this humor topic seems pretty weird to me ”
oooh, those words also indicate that u don’t know my topics that i sent before or what i shared in, sorry it is ur problem, not mine to bring all what i posted or shared, u can make a search for what i sent, at that time u will blame no one but urself, dear….
but it is good to know that what those ppl who torture themselves is not from islam, i’m very happy for that..
I WISH U REACH THE LEVEL OF YUNA THINKING OR KNOWLEDGE!!!
also i wonder for ur attitude sometimes defend islam and caliphacy and cry upon the nation of islam and call for wake up, then u post things as u r not know islam at all, is it weird?

02:57 PM Sep 27 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

may Allah guide us all to the right way, Yuna!

03:17 PM Sep 27 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Friends peace, Why you always fight with Osesame!!!

Who is fighting with Osesame. I am debating with him. fighting is reserved to Mr DJ 

The meaning of this topic is not to talk about hindus or Indians, maybe it is better if he didn't mention his nationality, but he want to mean that some people punish themselves thinking that they are doing good!!!!!

Who told you that they think that they are doing good?  Each person has different way of doing things. Do you complain when you fast during certain months? 

and actually this is punishments from God because they worship the devil or things they created themselves and they desevre what they are doing for themselves!

Isn't god supposed to be all knowing all merciful?Do you even know what god is?

As I know this symbol is for the followers of the devil not only for indians!

ya? you speak as of devil told you that? can you tell the source?

03:32 PM Sep 27 2009 |

nil_fm

nil_fm

Turkey

“when a member from other religions open such as topic, why r u angry??”
WHERE?
Here:http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/342869or u r not angry.do u please from this news ?WHEN I SEND USEFUL TOPICS OR TOPICS TO SHOW SOMETHING, PPL LIKE U GET BORED , WHEN I SENT A FUNNY ONES, U ASK SUCH A QUESTION?!!!...Your funny understanding is to make fun with other life style?i don’t support this culture.but if there is a wrong, this is not solved by depreciating.ThanksNot at all,always ;)

03:46 PM Sep 27 2009 |

dodydody

dodydody

Egypt

oh people,what's up?I think that this conflict will last for ever as we turned such strange news to a big fight and debate.why do we search for any silly thing to dispute and quarrel?why don't we analyse any topic away from the religions, nationalities etc…... please stop that and let us be more objective and rational in order to benefit each other.

03:51 PM Sep 27 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Look osesame budsy, You might believe that Islam is best for you. Not all do, nor will they like to listen to futile arguments. You may try to induce them once, twice, thrice…but not everyday. Ya know, it feels kinda sick then…just like a nagging salesman. There's a saying here "Sau chuhe kha kar billi haj ko chali" you can't abruptly change your image. Most of your posts concer praising Islam and even if you post something in light humor it'll be regarded in same light.

07:13 PM Sep 27 2009 |