Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

CUT HIS TONGUE, HOPING FOR A JOB!!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

A jobless Indian guy cut his tongue in a temple, hoping that “Shiva gd” will satisfy upon him and help him to find a job!!!!

07:04 AM Sep 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nasim

Nasim

India

leaf is referring to cultural diversity. Just as if bio diversity perishes, our humankind will follow suit, sililarly if the who population is mulim, it'll be homogenous. And you dont needa think about poor Kaafirs. Allah needs some to fill the Hell, aight?

07:17 PM Sep 27 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Kido, read properly. Either you need specs or you need a brain. I said I AINT Hindu. I'm Atheist.

05:52 AM Sep 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

nil fm
the link u send and thought that get me angry, is a false fabricated news, and Hkimi sent the right one beside Yuna corrected the news….and some …...who look at photos only with subjects and don’t read represent the ignorants whom media played with their brains, right?
hope u get it this time!!!!....
generally, thanks for reply.

06:02 AM Sep 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

DODY,
“oh people,what’s up?I think that this conflict will last for ever as we turned such strange news to a big fight and debate.why do we search for any silly thing to dispute and quarrel?why don’t we analyse any topic away from the religions, nationalities etc…... please stop that and let us be more objective and rational in order to benefit each other.”
I DIDN’T EXPECT THAT STRANGE NEWS WILL CAUSE ALL THAT, I REALLY TRIED TO DELETE IT, TO RELIEF MY HEAD BUT THE NEW VERSION OF EBABY PREVENT ME FROM IT AND MANY THINGS AS THE PAST!!!! :(

06:04 AM Sep 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

NASIM,
“Look osesame budsy”
FIRST RESPECT URSELF AND TRY TO LEARN POLITNESS OTHERWISE I CAN REPLY U WITH WORDS THAT U CAN’T STAND, LITTLE BOY!
“Not all do, nor will they like to listen to futile arguments.”
U CAN GO AWAY, U AND ALL LIKE U, NO ONE FORCE U TO READ, THERE R TENS OF TOPICS, NO ONE TRY TO NEAR IT, THEN WHY U AND ALL LIKE U CAME HERE, GO AWAY THEN, EFFF, I DON’T LIKE SUCH BRAINS TO BE SEEN IN MY TOPICS, GET IT!!!!
U REMIND ME WITH THE SHREWD WOMAN WHO SAID : I DON’T LIK U, NOR I CAN’T BE AWAY FROM U

06:16 AM Sep 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

LEAF,
“I respect Israel I respect the Jews
I hate the arabs”
U DON’T KNOW WHAT IS ISRAEL AND WHAT IS ARAB!!!!!
LITTLE OF KNOWLEDGE CAUSE ONE COMMIT UTTER WORDS MAY BRING HIM, OR I SAY TO U NEVER MIND…..
THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED GOOD THINKING IN UR BROTHER AND BAD THINKING, AND THE PROPHET ORDERED US TO BE GOOD THOUGHT IN OTHERS…..AND IF U REALLY WANT TO ADVICE HIM, START FIRST SECRETLY , I MEAN THROUGH HIS BOX, NOT IN PUBLIC…U WILL SAY BUT U SEND TOPICS ON PUBLIC, BUT TAKE CARE I DIDN’T MENTION ANY ONE BY NAME…..
BTW, WHY U DEAL LIKE THE WAVE OF SEA, SOME UP AND SOME DOWN!!!

06:31 AM Sep 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“cause i am always with the right no matter who it is…”
I HOPE SO!!!!!.....

07:01 AM Sep 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“I don’t like Palestine as well cause they call them selves as Muslims”
then u want them to call themselves non muslim, that will relief u?
“also dont like the other Arabs cause they I believe we all are namely brothers rather then in reality. If Arabs were real Muslims Israel would have never bin able to do what it has bin doing to them for years..”
I CLEARED THAT POINT MANY MANY TIMES, BUT EVEN READ NOR KNOW IN REAL AND POLITICES….AS THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UR GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN AND ARAB GOVERNMENTS, ALL R AGENTS TO AMERICA, MAY THIS INFORMATION ERASE UR SHALLOW KNOWLEDGE.
“Palestine if it cant fight it should increase its education”
ANOTHER STATEMENT WHICH INDICATE THE PROVERB WHICH SAY : ” WHO IS AT THE SHORE IS GOOD SWIMMER” !!!!!!...
“Even if they cant do that they should kill themselves cause they wont have to face the shame and tragedies like their children dying and their women getting rapped”
HOPE TO SEE U THERE TO FREE THEM COZ THEY DON’T KNOW WHAT U SAY!!!!.....IT IS A SURPRISE TO THEM TO FIND AN INTELLECTUAL GUY LIKE U WHO LEAD THEM TO THE VICTORY!!
“Muslims can never lose and will never lose”
AS LONG AS PPL LIKE U JUST TALK ABOUT WAR FROM UR CONDITIONED PLACE….

07:54 AM Sep 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“what your nation did to Muslims through out history!! I don’t want to use your way and criticize your nation! because this is not the right place! and all muslims are brothers and sisters! and one day Muslims will have one nation, where they have no hate among themselves!”
HE TALK AS IF THE DUTIES OF ISLAM IS UPON ARAB ONLY, AS IF MUSLIMS IN PALSTINE NOT BELONG TO HIM!!!!
HE SHOULD KNOW, THAT THERE IS NO RACISM IN ISLAM, IT SEEMS COLONISM INSERT IN NON ARAB MUSLIMS THAT ARAB MUSLIM R ARROGANT AND HATE NON ARAB MUSLIM , AND THEY SUCCEDED IN THAT, COZ I HEARED THIS UGLY STATEMENT FROM MANY NON ARAB THOUGH THEY DIDN’T DEAL WITH ANY ARAB ONE OR NEVER SEEN IN THEIR SHORT LIFE!!!!.....
DAMN WESTERN COLONISM!!!!HAD WASHED THEIR BRAINS!!!!

11:50 AM Sep 28 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

I agree with Yuna and Osesame. Only the term Muslim should be used, when talk about Islam. This is our combined responsibility to represent as one Ummah. 

12:03 PM Sep 28 2009 |