Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

CUT HIS TONGUE, HOPING FOR A JOB!!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

A jobless Indian guy cut his tongue in a temple, hoping that “Shiva gd” will satisfy upon him and help him to find a job!!!!

07:04 AM Sep 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“I agree with Yuna and Osesame. Only the term Muslim should be used, when talk about Islam. This is our combined responsibility to represent as one Ummah. ”
THANKS SALADEEN, NO RACISM IN ISLAM COZ WE R ALL FROM ADAM AND EVE, AND EVERY ONE IN THE JUDGMENT DAY WILL BE JUDGED NOT ACCORDING TO HIS TRIBE OR RACE BUT ACCORDING TO HIS BELIEF AND DEEDS.

12:46 PM Sep 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“As for osesame send me a ticket and Visa to Palestine after 10 years i will gladly go their to kick some azz haha ”
IT IS NOT A GAME ON A PALY STATION, TO KICK TO RIGHT CLICK, THERE IS A WAR IN PALSTINE, U CAN’T STAND THE SOUND OF BOMBS ABOVE UR HEAD AS THE KIDS THERE STAND.
REALLY WORDS IS AN EASY THING!!!!
“And if you keep complaining about yr government it aint gonna change bcz of that osesame y dont you fight a election or something”
I SAID FOR U BEFORE : U DON’T KNOW ME, SO IF U IGNORE SOMETHING, PLZ SHUT UP!!!

01:30 PM Sep 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

WHEN ONE HEAR SOMEONE SAYING “ALL” IS …...., KNOW IMMEDIATELY THAT HE DON’T KNOW A THING ABOUT THE MATTER HE TALK ABOUT!!.
BESIDE ,FOR MY SELF, I CONSIDER THE MUSLIM WHO DON’T TALK ARABIC IS BETTER THAN ME TO ALLAH!

03:16 PM Sep 28 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

fasting is not torture and some non muslims fast for better health! God want the best for us!

Some consider Fasting for a long period of time as self impossed suffering. Any how, fasting is good for health only if limited food is taken after the fast. Binging on food after fasting can have adverse effect on the body.  

but when people forget God and follow the devil, of course God will forget them and the devil will lead them to hell in this life and in the other life!!!

Just because you like somthing doesn't make it good for every one. As per certain culture, killing and eating meat of animals is idicative of lazyness and doen under the influence of the devil. So as per this defenition, shoul I call you lazy and under the influence of devil?

Of course not.

God and devil are both inside each person.  the goodness is mesured by a person good acts and not by how he dresses or for that matter pearcing tounge with sharp object

and this what Osesame want to show by posting this, to those who cares!

Osesame? He only talks about how great his religion is , and how stupid people are who don't follow his religion. Any how he is entitled to his openion. 

Indeed God is very Merciful, but God is also severe in punishment, Allah created people and gave them everything for their existence. He guided them through His Prophets and Messengers and gave them all the possibilities to be good and faithful, but if they still reject Him and turn away from Him, then He does not care for them. Such people by their own actions have made themselves unworthy of His love and compassion.

Well who decides something is good and bad in the eyes of so called all merciful god. How does percing tounge be concidered act of evil? This god and devil business is age old stuff. As the age passes, something that was concidered good today becomes sinful in geneation or two.

He warned them again and again that the consequences of their sins and rebellion will be severe, but if they did not pay any attention to Him, so why should He show any mercy to such ungrateful, stubborn people!

Is god an evil emprore? the defnition fits perfectly with an emporor. Worship me or get punished. Why does god what to be worshiped? 

I know that from the drawing pictures of the devil , I know it is not the devil but but he carry the same symbol!

Who drew the picture? wasn't it a man? If it is a man, then he is quite capable of making a mistake. 

and this is the first time I heard it is indian's symbol!!!! if this is true thanks for the info!

Yes, it is a Trishool. supposed to be held by Lord Shiv. As I have always been telling, Hinduism is a super set of religions  in India. Shiv is the god for the original Aboriginal people of India. 

When it came in contact with Sanatana Dharma, the concept of Shiv was absobed into it to form Hinduism. Concepts in Islam, Christianity were also absorbed. each follow the religion with varying degrees. Some are more inclined towards Sanatana Dharma, and some are inclined towards other new religions that were absorbed.  

05:58 PM Sep 28 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

@Mostafa

you think that you are created for non reason or VAIN & you will not go back to your god … so the life(test))) it will show you that you are so bad , & there is no reason when you bunishing in the hell ((( that is the right)))

Once again I ask this question, who decide which is right and which is wrong on earth? Perpose of life is not to do good just for a selfish reson to be in Heaven. 

Quran, Bible, Gita are Navigation Guides, to reach god. But Advantureres may not take this Navigation guide and try to chart a path of thier own. It is not necessary that every one follow a text 

06:05 PM Sep 28 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Cuttng tongue 4 a job is plain damn madness due 2 desparation..blamng a nation or a religeon as its cause is an act of desparation as well..to state his/her religion as d nly rational 1..ur way of thnkng abt god ìs smwht cruel 2 me,i cn nvr accept ths.

06:27 PM Sep 28 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Cuttng tongue 4 a job is plain damn madness due 2 desparation..blamng a nation or a religeon as its cause is an act of desparation as well..to state his/her religion as d nly rational 1..ur way of thnkng abt god ìs smwht cruel 2 me,i cn nvr accept ths.

06:27 PM Sep 28 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

No1 follows d devil,dey all thnk they r doin d r8 thng 2 please thr god..
Hindus worshp cow as its d carrier of lord shiva n see it as a mother as it givs milk n helps cultivatn..n see d act of eatng is as unholy n evil..d othrs seem 2 thnk othrwise..

06:33 PM Sep 28 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Nw who is r8 n wrng in ths case ??d othrs say cow worshpng is a disgrace to d way 2 c god n is foolish n disgracefull bt isnt ths also a way 2 respct livng beings as well as thr creatr..who is d same as ours..views r diff,whts wrng n r8,its case sencitive

06:40 PM Sep 28 2009 |

dodydody

dodydody

Egypt

java: fasting is good for health only if limited food is taken after the fast

U are right but u know that our prophet was doing so;he was starting el iftar(eating) with dates then went to pray in order not to strain his stomach.So,most muslims follow what he was doing.I also want to tell u that the fasting has not only physical benefit, but also psychological one as u experienced the struggle of the poor people who can't find the food.The fasting also learns us how to have strong will in order not to follow our lusts as animals.It clarifies for u the meaning of tha unity,can u imagine that billions of people around the world are fasting together and eating at the same time.May be u pay no attention to these words as u didn't livethis experience which can't be described in few words.

who decides something is good and bad in the eyes of so called allmerciful god

Allah has already precised what is good and what's bad in the Holy Quran.And if these things weren't logical,the numbur of the muslims wouldn't be increased day after day.If u try for once to read the Quran rationally and without any prejudice,u wiil realize that.

As the age passes, something that was concidered good today becomes sinful in geneation or two.

There are alot of values that can't be changed by time as justice,charity,love etc….As for the changable matters,there is something in Islam called "Ijtihad" or "derivation"i.e. " ijtihad means derivation of Shar`i hukm through personal judgement and ray for an issue for which the mujtahid does not find any express text in the Quran or the Sunnah."and of course the"mujtahidin"must be trustworthy.

Why does god what to be worshiped?

http://sultan.org/articles/god.html.If u seek an answer,visit this site to know who is Allah and why we must worship Him and nothing else.

11:31 PM Sep 28 2009 |