Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SAUDIS WILL LET ISRAEL BOMB IRAN NUCLEAR SITE

gkisseberth

Germany

SAUDIS WILL LET ISRAEL BOMB IRAN NUCLEAR SITEStory Image

Mossad chief Meir Dagan

Sunday September 27,2009

By Gordon Thomas and Camilla Tominey

INTELLIGENCE chief Sir John Scarlett has been told that Saudi Arabia is ready to allow Israel to bomb Iran’s new nuclear site.

The head of MI6 discussed the issue in London with Mossad chief Meir Dagan and Saudi officials after British intelligence officers helped to uncover the plant, in the side of a mountain near the ancient city of Qom.

The site is seen as a major threat by Tel Aviv and Riyadh. Details of the talks emerged after John Bolton, America’s former UN ambassador, told a meeting of intelligence analysts that “Riyadh certainly approves” of Israel’s use of Saudi airspace.

Foreign Secretary David Miliband acknowledged that the danger of a nuclear arms race in the Middle East was “particularly potent” and refused to rule out military action altogether but he insisted: “We are 100 per cent focused on a diplomatic solution.”

Gordon Brown, US President Barack Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy have warned Iran’s leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that he must allow in weapons inspectors or face more sanctions.

The scene is set for a showdown next Thursday when Iranian officials meet representatives of the E3+3 group of Britain, France, Germany, the US, Russia and China in Geneva.

Significantly, Russia, which has previously resisted pressure for sanctions, said it also found the latest disclosures “disturbing”.

The site near Qom was detected three years ago by British, US and French intelligence agencies.

Diplomatic sources said it could hold 3,000 centrifuges, capable of making enough enriched uranium to build a nuclear bomb each year.

02:59 AM Sep 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I DONT KNOW WHETHER THIS NEWS IS CORRECT OR NOT BUT I AM SURE THAT SAUDIS WOULD DO THAT.

05:13 AM Sep 29 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ISRAEL WILL NEVER DO THAT!!!
IRAN IS NOT IRAQ!!!!....
AND SAUDIS IS NOT IDIOTS TO GIVE SUCH AGREEMENT!!...
SUCH NEWS IS JUST TO BEFOOL IDIOTS!.

05:22 AM Sep 29 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

If this happens then 3rd World War ll spread out but Osesame, I dont think Saudis will support Iran in the war. All the Us soldiers will attack Iran from Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan. I dont have any doubt in that.

06:10 AM Sep 29 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

MEMO,
I CLEARED THAT MATTER HUNDREDS TIME, THAT ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES REGIMES (arab and non arab) R NOT ISLAMIC REGIMES AS U THINK, THEY R AGENTS PLANTED BY COLONIALISM BEFORE LEAVING TO MAKE REGIMES AWAY FROM ISLAM , FOR MANY REASONS…..SO EVERY STEP TAKEN IS CONTROLLED BY MANY FACTORS AND CONDITIONS …SO DON’T EXPECT ANY MUSLIM (arab or non arab) BEHAVE OUT OF ITS ISLAM!!! NEVER!!!...........

06:42 AM Sep 29 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“1.AND SAUDIS IS NOT IDIOTS TO GIVE SUCH AGREEMENT!!...”
I MEAN IN PUBLIC WHERE EVERY ONE CAN SAY, SAUDIS GIVE THE GREEN LIGHT TO AMERICA!!
AND UR COUNTRY HASN’T THE SAME CONDITIONS AS SAUDI, SAUDI IS IN A CRITICAL SITUATION, SO THEY CAN USE IRAQ AND THE GULF AND KUWAIT AND SO….
“the war against Iran have started from Yemen….”
THEN THEIR WORDS R RIGHT, IRAN WANT TO SPREAD THEIR AUTHORITY THROUGH HOTHEEN!!!!IF SO!
AND AT THE END THEY CAN’T FACE IRAN, ISRAEL NOR AMERICA NOR ANY COUNTRY OF ARAB…..IRAN NOW IS VERY STRONG, AND THE RESULTS WILL BE A DISASTER!!! UNLESS THEY (AMERICAN) A BETRAY INSIDE IRAN, AS THEY DID WITH IRAQ!

07:51 AM Sep 29 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

DO U MEAN HOTHEENS MADE BE AMERICA AND ISRAEL?

08:21 AM Sep 29 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

I NOTICED THAT WHEN THE MAIN TOPIC IS IN BOLD, ALL POSTS BECOME IN BOLD AND VISE VERSA, RIGHT?

08:22 AM Sep 29 2009 |

kawasaki4x4

United States

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/130251/Saudis-will-let-Israel-bomb-Iran-nuclear-site

Heres the link….looks pretty legit  About time someone took it seriously. 

08:30 AM Sep 29 2009 |

kawasaki4x4

United States

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/130251/Saudis-will-let-Israel-bomb-Iran-nuclear-site

heres the original link…..about time someone took it seriously

08:32 AM Sep 29 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

HAKIMI,
“Osesame yes thats i meant.”
OOOH, U MAY BE RIGHT, BUT HAVE NOT THEY A RELATION WITH IRAN? AT LEAST THE BELIEF!!!
“I see here the Musad fingers always changes our shape of writing Osedame”
DO U THINK THEY MADE THE LETTERS IN BOLD COZ THEIR SIGHT IS WEAK AND THE TOPIC IS IMPORTANT TO THEM TO READ :) :)

12:50 PM Sep 29 2009 |