Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

In support of Israel

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Paris

Rome

London

Norway

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/2009/01/06/nycrally1608_059.jpg

San Francisco

04:14 PM Sep 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Just& think once,
hamas is terroristic group coz it defend for their land!!!
i have just watched a small part of a film called “the machine time” when the savage aliens kidnapped some of the inhabitants , the hero of the movie shouted at them why don’t u fight them back? they answered : who fight back taken first!!!!!!
this sentience remind me with israel and hamas , who resist , taken first!!!!!!!

11:40 AM Sep 30 2009 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

A settler tosses wine at a Palestinian woman on Shuhada Street in Hebron. The approach of some settlers towards neighboring Palestinians, especially around Nablus in the north and Hebron in the south, has often been one of contempt and violence. Photo: Rina Castelnuovo for The New York Times.

This is also in support of "Israel".

but still i have sth in my head to think and to recognize when sth is unfair and not..i am against any kind of killing but hamas is terroristic group and no one can cover that fact

As no one can cover the fact that "Israel" rain death from the skies on an already battered and starved Gaza, murdering and injuring over 6600 human beings  in a single month is terror.

12:53 PM Sep 30 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

"Israel"

Israel is a recognized country by all nations in the world, except for the Arab countries, and a full member of the UN. 'Palestine' is not a country at all, and not a member of the UN. It's a theoretical construction that people like you pretend is a legitimate country, when it isn't.

murdering over 3000 human beings and maiming thousands more in a single month is terror. 

Now it's three thousand.

The number goes up every time someone tells the story.

01:53 PM Sep 30 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

The Egyptians seems to have their own unique view of history.

According to most historians, Israel won the Yom Kippur war. Egyptian forces drove Israeli forces from the Suez canal, only to be pushed back a few days later. Israeli forces kept advancing all the way to the suburbs of Cairo.

To save face, I'm sure the leaders tried to convince their people of some brilliant victory when they didn't really win anything. Yes, Egyptian forces were still in some parts of the Sinai, but they had been crushes elsewhere as Israel had taken over more land from Egyptian territory.

01:59 PM Sep 30 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

02:01 PM Sep 30 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@Rosella:

The only people that do not consider Israel a country are the Arab States. except for Egypt and Jordan.

It's fully recognized and traded with by everyone else.

By any definition, Israel is a country, while Palestine is not.

02:03 PM Sep 30 2009 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Israel is a recognized country by all nations in the world, except for the Arab countries, and a full member of the UN. 'Palestine' is not a country at all, and not a member of the UN. It's a theoretical construction that people like you pretend is a legitimate country, when it isn't.

Israel is a country that was founded by Europeans who came to Palestine, formed terrorist gangs who set about a systematic ethnic cleansing of the native Palestinians from their homes on 78% of Historic Palestine in 1948.

02:09 PM Sep 30 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Come around with the mud slinging all you want.

I'm stating a fact. There are no fixed borders of a Palestinian state, no capital, nothing. Anything that makes a country or history, 'Palestine' tends not to have.

A suggestion: Go and read up on the war in Bosnia and see what real ethnic cleansing is.

From the statistics, the number of Arabs and Palestinians within the territories have gone up in the last 40 years, no down. If Israel were committing ethnic cleansing, it would be the most inefficient ever done in history.

It is no more systematic than: The Arabs were at war with Jews. The Jews won, and amid promises of shelter from the other Arab countries, 600.000 Arabs left the new Israeli state for elsewhere. That's not 'ethnic cleansing' that is simply known as an exodus of refugees. But why not exploit and throw words around to make people feel sorry for you? That's what you people do anyway.

In contrast, we can talk about the exodus of 800.000 Jews out of Arab countries that were forced to leave.

By far, there were more Jewish refugees than Arabs, but who talks about that nowadays?

02:15 PM Sep 30 2009 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

"Israel" is a country that was founded by Europeans who came to Palestine, formed terrorist gangs who set about a systematic ethnic cleansing of the native Palestinians from their homes on 78% of Historic Palestine in 1948.

"Israel" expelled about 800,000 people, killed many others, and destroyed 531 villages and 11 urban neighborhoods in cities like Tel-Aviv, Haifa and Jerusalem. The action was a clear case of ethnic cleansing. This ethnic cleansing was an expulsion absolutely essential to create a "Jewish state" in a country where, in 1947, the population was still 70% Muslim and Christian and these non-Jews still owned 94% of the land. Even with British armed presence still in charge of law and order before its Mandate ended, Jewish forces completed the expulsion of about 250,000 Palestinians the Brits did nothing to stop. The war that Zionists waged involved cold-blooded massacres and indiscriminate killing, targeted assassinations and widespread destruction.

I still say as I said before that the Zionist mentality is based on a primal act of collective denial.

by Khalil Bendib

Cartoon by Khalil Bendib.

George Galloway – Jews have the rights over Palestine because…..

02:38 PM Sep 30 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“According to most historians, Israel won the Yom Kippur war. ”
OOH, THEY WASHED UR BRAIN TILL THAT DEGREE!!!!WOW.
I THINK IF THEY INFORM U THAT THE 1500 KILLED IN GAZA WAS ISRAELI U WOULD BELIEVE AND WRITE IT EVERY WHERE!!!
HAHAHAH :)
I WAS HEARING A LOT ABOUT JEWS BUT I DIDN’T BELIEVE TILL I MET U AND SAW UR POSTS!!! :)

02:45 PM Sep 30 2009 |