Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

life after death ?

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

life and death are different. they can not remain parallel. why can’t science find out what life after death is?

02:42 AM May 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

edorado

Indonesia

There is no life after death.

If you believe in Mr Darwin, his theory is Evolution, Natural selection and Survival of the fittest which based on his scientific research for years, there is no life after death.

If you're curious and seriously want to know about his findings & theory, ask your biology teacher ( Don't ask your religious teacher ! ) Or go to the library and take out his book from the shelf, then read it by yourself.

Don't forget to let me know what you've discovered Innocent

PS. No religion debate here.

03:09 AM May 16 2007 |

soleti

Turkey

Sealed no comment

04:08 PM May 16 2007 |

eternal_84

eternal_84

Turkey

ı think there is a life after death of course.lets think about that.you re killed by anyone any u have no guilt.so ur life ends but ur killer will live.where is the justice?where is the balance?ıf there wasnt life after death,bads always win!but ı believe they do not!!!besides everyone will see the answer of the question when become dead!

also einstein says that:energy never borns in absance and never goes absance!and he says that soul is the sorth of energy,anyway!

11:41 PM May 16 2007 |

jiesunshine

China

Go to another world!

02:00 AM May 17 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

dude sciens never will know what that is .

06:34 AM May 17 2007 |

kindness

kindness

Saudi Arabia

If there is no life after death, what is the purpose of this short period (lifetime) we spend

08:50 AM May 17 2007 |

linda_2569

China

I don't whether there is life after death,but I don't want a life after death.I am afraid to have another life with the  memory now. I don't know whether there is ghost,but I think ghosts' life must be not good. They can see their family alive,but can not be felt by their family. they must be lonely.

I think there is no use to think what the life like after death. what we should do is to value now,value today, value your friends and family. That's is the most important i think.Do not make yourselves regret . From now on, let't have a good life.

09:19 AM May 17 2007 |

microcons

microcons

Sudan

Of course there is another life after death, and its immortal one, if you are a good person here you will find a comfortable life there and vice versa, so you should do your best to fine that life as you want to.

09:34 AM May 17 2007 |

Surbhi

Surbhi

United Arab Emirates

Very true Microcons…..

Surbhi

05:12 PM May 17 2007 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

all of you have good ideas for the life we are living. i realize that whether other life there is life after death. It is not important but it is necessary for us we have to live better and better. it is problem

03:50 AM May 18 2007 |