Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Oh 'GOD'!! How can one prove non-existence of 'NOTHING'?

:-(

India

Not an ordinary nothing but a all powered, supernatural NOTHING!!! 

If you ask me then how do you expect can I prove non-existence of NOTHING!!

Terrible, Na??

Believers can prove 'anything' with their 'faith'- they just 'believe', that's all. But an atheist can not have this privilege!

12:10 PM Oct 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jucoba

jucoba

Indonesia

It’s easy man. If one of you died earlier, then please send the message to this forum about your non existing, then we will believe you.

02:14 PM Oct 08 2009 |

jucoba

jucoba

Indonesia

Ros, they need strictly a directional proof – not a correlation equation.

03:46 PM Oct 08 2009 |

jucoba

jucoba

Indonesia

Yes ros, but they are so confident then the others who’s not on their side are a strange phenomena.

03:59 PM Oct 08 2009 |

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

Nothing is everything and everything is nothing.

07:09 PM Oct 08 2009 |

India

It’s easy man. If one of you died earlier, then please send the message to this forum about your non existing, then we will believe you.

It is other way dear, so many of you had died so far, did you get their message having seal of that NOTHING

10:57 PM Oct 08 2009 |

India

Oh God how can one can't see ur existence & beauty in everything, & then asks for a prove ?

Faith- U can just prove anything even NOTHING with it!! U just believe and that's it!!!

Ros, they need strictly a directional proof – not a correlation equation.

he is not asking for a prove, since I can give him many,

U haven't given ANY, dear!!

Yes ros, but they are so confident then the others who’s not on their side are a strange phenomena.

In fact,Strange is an understatement!!

Nothing is everything and everything is nothing.

Now, Pls don't say that it is the proof!!

11:11 PM Oct 08 2009 |

jucoba

jucoba

Indonesia

that's why it call by "believe"

in fact the existing that you ara a human is "i believe". i believe 100% that you are not a chatting computer (AI), but pure a human, although i never meet you, see your face, or shake your hand. Your intelegence connect to mine, and i believe you are a human. I am not need to ask you for clarification about this. i believe you.

01:00 AM Oct 09 2009 |

India

.. ...i believe you.

So this Ur logic. Because u believe me (so Thanx!), it proves rest of ur Beliefs!!

So, this the 'direct proof' u were talking.

So, u believe me it means there exist supernatural NOTHING!! wow!!

Great!! Only believers can make such logic. As I've already said Atheist can't have same privilege.

11:15 AM Oct 09 2009 |