Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who else like NBA!

walkstar

China

i am a chinese engineer,i like NBA very much.i am fans of houston rockets and special the fans of YaoMing,but unfortunately rockets fail to enter the Sec. round.but i still believe,tmac will be great,Yao will be great,do you have any new message of rockets?IS vangundy really retire?

09:30 AM May 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

walkstar

China

today sprurs beat utah 1-0

03:04 PM May 21 2007 |

nagyg

nagyg

Hungary

Hi!

I saw the last game and I'm afraid that Utah has no chance against the Spurs, though I don't like the Spurs! They were very confident and when the Utah came closer they started to play again and the distance increased. I think only Detroit can stiffen the playoffs for the Spurs, but neither they can beat them!

Go James!

Bye! 

05:00 PM May 21 2007 |

walkstar

China

jesus234,you are so crude,are you foolish?

memo's score:6,4,7,16,9,19

yao'score:28,27,26,20,21,25,29

who has been fucked?i just don't hurt anybody,i just tell the truth,i have no bias about utah,especially have no bias about memo,memo and yao both are international player,they both are great,why you said that?

03:20 AM May 22 2007 |

jinger527

China

I am a college student and major in forein language department.i like Allen Iverson .please connect with me if you like him to .

06:57 AM May 22 2007 |

walkstar

China

let's see memo's:

2/14,2/9,2/12,7/13,3/7,5/11,7/13 total:28/79=35.4%

yao's:

8/18.9/24,6/14,8/15,6/18,9/16.9/20 total:55/125=44% Yes yao can get many free throws.because he was so strong that other players only foul that can stop him.why memo can't get the same free throws.i also think memo is great,i also like utah,but who first said "fuck"?who should be carefull abOUt polite?i just come here to find friends rather than to be quarrel with you.

11:50 AM May 22 2007 |

walkstar

China

you said yao always get 25-30 shoots for a game,i realy doubt you have say the statics.in 06/07 season,yao only has two game shoot more than 25 times,it was against golden state 15/32,yao got 38 points and against LOS lakers 15/35,yao got 35 points.

let's calm down ,friends, ok!

12:06 PM May 22 2007 |

walkstar

China

what a pity,jazz lost again.,but jazz still have chance like first round jazz vs rockets finally they win.i watched the game in cctv5,it's began at 8:30 a.m in chinese time,the spurs won for their ballance at any position and the valuable experience especially at playoffs,as to jazz,they still young so that they less experience ,they were too nervous.But there are still have 5 games ,who will laughed at finally,who know?i think the third game will be the key,jazz must win the game and i believe and hopefully they would win the game as then its the jazz's hometown,the situation will change at some extent and jazz always become tough at their home.

when you are young ,there are nerver lost.

07:40 AM May 23 2007 |

ali_doosti

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi my name is ahmad I am from iran I like have frind.

03:12 AM May 25 2007 |