Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what motivates u

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

what motivates u to do a good work money,nice words, or what ^^

04:47 PM Oct 18 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Naty :P

Naty :P

Ukraine

hmmmm, many things I think :D depends on the situation. Sometimes I'm motivated when ppl don't belive in me or belittled me. It makes me think "Yeah? That's what you think about me?! Well bring it on, I'll show you the opposite.

I'm motivated by ppl who worked hard in their life, it makes me think "If they can why I can't?! They started from the same point as me – as simple humans with big dreams" 

and so on and on :D

05:07 PM Oct 18 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

my mom motivated me, my daughters motivated me, my passed on daddy motivated me.. promotion motivated me… an outstanding designer motivated me…helping people through my design motivated me…my responsibility as a designer motivated me… :D

02:03 AM Oct 19 2009 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

Every good deed we do will definitely be reciprocated. Evil deeds beget misery, misfortunes and anxieties. It is easy to gain happiness. The simple way is to give others what you wish to get.

05:14 PM Oct 19 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Islam

05:50 PM Oct 19 2009 |

I.A.S

I.A.S

Yemen

hi!

For me,success is the most thing .And my aims in life

good luck!

05:50 PM Oct 19 2009 |

Echoo

Echoo

China

It is a ticket to watch a Grand Slam final.

10:28 AM Oct 22 2009 |

Atlas Lion

Atlas Lion

United Arab Emirates

Well it depends bcz every case there are groups of things that make U active and motivated. Your role is to find them.

but in General, I got my motivation from the God 1st
bcz I think believing in God the most important key to get motivated.

good planning also will help bcz if U plan for sth you will think of several ways to achieve it and U will feel each step 

07:39 PM Oct 22 2009 |