Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is your favourite animal?why?

zivon263

zivon263

China

u know,the relationship between animals and we is so complex ,sometimes friends while sometimes enemy.

what about ur opinion?what is your favourite animal?and why?if possible,tell the story between u.

thanks.

01:08 PM May 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

huabeixp

China

i like dog too.

but I am different of others.I like my dog,I hate other dog.Because they are not affiliation.

06:01 AM May 24 2007 |

Wallraven

Wallraven

Germany

I like penguins.They are soooo sweet and kuddly. I adore them because they are so clumsy on land and so elegant under water… Kind og shizophrenic

08:44 AM Jun 02 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I also like Japanese monkey.they are smart and cute..they can take a bathe in a thermal spring.

10:42 AM Jun 02 2007 |

sale007

sale007

Saudi Arabia

my favourite animal is tiger becouse very very srong animal and i like to be tiger

06:35 PM Jun 02 2007 |

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

my favorite animal is goat  i like it

06:52 PM Jun 02 2007 |

snello

snello

Saudi Arabia

I love birds.. particularly flamingoes :)

yea,,and kitties :) why? because nothing is cuter.

07:40 PM Jun 02 2007 |

snello

snello

Saudi Arabia

07:46 PM Jun 02 2007 |

sale007

sale007

Saudi Arabia

i like tiger why becouse i love this animal and i want to be like this animal srong and speed.

09:11 PM Jun 09 2007 |

MILY04

Peru

my favorite animal is the dog,five years ago i had un dog ,it was very smart.

08:12 PM Jun 25 2007 |

shuilanmumu

China

My favorite animal is dog.

I think dog isnt a pet to us,but also a friend.

I have a dog when I was 6, after a year i went to school,and my dad give the dog to others.And after a few days he dead becuese an accidence.Im very sad abot this and cried, my parents didnt understand me and said Im so foolish.I dont know how to tell them about my feeling that time.

Now becuaese I have lots of homework to do,I didnt have any feer time,so I didnt keep any pet.

I miss him very much.

12:04 PM Jun 28 2007 |