Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Today is our 2nd anniversary.Thank again e-baby

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi e-baby,

Me (zeus) and my wife (Kinski) got married 19 october 2007. Members remember, we met each other here. Then we decided to get married.Jason also came to our wedding ceromony in Istanbul.

We are so happy, first of all we thank God for this healthy, happy and peaceful life than thank to e-baby to meet each other here.Today is our 2nd anniversary, we celebraited with a nice dinner in a nice restaurant.

E-baby is grown by its staff, During its growing our love is also been grown as the same time. Thank again e-baby.

Kinski and Zeus

10:30 PM Oct 19 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

qq_baby

qq_babySuper Member!

Taiwan

It was such a nice story! I hope you stay happy and healthy!

Cool

11:15 PM Oct 19 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

I can't believe for the two of you…Finally I see a true romance in English baby! Congratulations…

05:34 AM Oct 20 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Thanks,Ryo32t, qq_baby, Julywidiaw ati, dancin4108 for your nice words. Hope everone gets this kind of love and life. All my the best wishes are with you all.

Zeus

09:43 AM Oct 20 2009 |

jucoba

jucoba

Indonesia

Congratulation both of you, i hope you & your wife will always happy just like the time before.

justic

10:18 AM Oct 20 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Happy anniversary Zeus and Kinski. Hope another ebabies would smhow have the chance to feel that love is real on the net. Best wishes.

11:16 AM Oct 20 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Jucoba, Hakimi, mike_gwen, thanks a lot for nice wish. You're so kind people, hope, all you are happy in your life.

Hakimi, my old friend, how are you? long time past we couldn't write each other.Hope everthing is fine?

Be happy and heathy-Zeus

11:26 AM Oct 20 2009 |

horace

horace

China

Congratulatios!Wish you happy time everyday!

11:38 AM Oct 20 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Gelecektede mutlu olmaniz dilegiyle,

Mehmet

12:07 PM Oct 20 2009 |

h-a-h

h-a-h

Bahrain

Congratulations

12:21 PM Oct 20 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Thanks Horace, Memo, h-a-h, Rosella. All my best wish with you all. With Allah's allowance, we celebrate many anniversaries.  

10:28 PM Oct 20 2009 |