Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why are girls so emotional?

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

What do you think is the real reson?

Share your opinion with us :)

06:06 AM Oct 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

:-(

India

Ummm….I don't think so!

The fact is that they can express their emotions better. They r 'hardwired' differently. On they contrary, they are strong.  

But, the men need to 'learn' to express their emotions. They can not express themselves thoroughly.

But I think, in nutshell, both of the sexes have same 'loving & living' hearts.

:-)

11:39 AM Oct 23 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Having emotions and having great quantity of them are different than not having at all. Definitely men also have emotions but not to the extant and degree of girls ;)

Rather men melt easily due to girls emotions and melting itself is emotion…... but it is difficult to melt girls heart when they are war against men….. so i don't know in these terms who is more apathetic …..:-)

11:44 AM Oct 23 2009 |

Naty :P

Naty :P

Ukraine

hahaha great point :D in every each of us there's a lil' apathetic girl/boy that shows hers/his face at different moments xD

11:48 AM Oct 23 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Smile

12:01 PM Oct 23 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

then why man is an eye and woman is an ear?!!!!

12:05 PM Oct 23 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

Just becoz women are betther in everything than men…

I agreeee Tongue outTongue out

12:42 PM Oct 23 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I think women tend more to express their emotions than men; not necessarily we are like robots.

At least in my country, most of the times we (men) are educated to be strong, to be the support; it is not a written rule, but showing emotions (like crying because someone broke up with us, because we lost an opportunity, etc.) is like showing a kind of weakness…

04:25 PM Apr 09 2012 |

samirah

samirah

Saudi Arabia

sure men  are  not as emotional  as women ,while women are not as  logical as men ..No man can put up with his naughty children as much as a mother does.Being 100% emotional or logical is impossible to be found in the tow genders , so what has been slight  at  a man , it can be completed by what a women have ,and vice versa . that is why a man and a women called partners .

07:26 PM Apr 10 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

I agree with Samirah but to those who say women are better at everything than men; I can write my name in the snow.

write my name in the snow- an American phrase that usually means nice thought lady but I outweigh you by more than a hundred pounds and when it’s time to for that to matter, it does.

Also, yes there are many exceptions, it’s only a phrase.

12:19 AM Apr 11 2012 |