Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Only for serious people.

milanhrt

milanhrt

India

Dear friends. I would like to make friendship with those men and women who are very wise and serious to life.

Please reaply to my thread to make a good friendship and to share anykind of talk among as. I think this way we can learn a good english and gather a lot of knowledg which will be applicable in our daily life.

Well I am starting this by introducing myself.

Hi! I am Milan Bahadur, From India. I am 22 Years old and keen on learning english by making good friendship with all people from deferent corner of Earth.

thanks

Milan

milanslv.blogspot.comSmile

05:27 AM Oct 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

THE LYNX

THE LYNX

Saudi Arabia

Welcome here my friend in this website and we hope all of us to find what we need here ..

let me intruducing my self :

Am THE LYNX from Saudi Arabia 24years old.. am coming here to see my English and make it more powerfully..

whole regardes:

THE LYNX

08:20 AM Oct 27 2009 |

milanhrt

milanhrt

India

Well my friends first of all thanks for reaplying here. I am glad for u both. Can we know more specificly here please?

01:11 PM Oct 27 2009 |

milanhrt

milanhrt

India

THE LYNX  I think aliyatul_h
ikmah
is a littil naughty. I l;ike it. Aliatul may i know something more about u? I am really interested to know about u like what is ur reale name, what u do, what is ur hobies etc,etc. But atlast i must say to you both that i am really very happy to meet with u people. please "THE LYNX" and "aliyatul hikmah" keep in touch. If possible give ur email IDs. My email id is .

Take care

Milan

05:21 AM Oct 28 2009 |

MiSs DoDo

MiSs DoDo

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Hi to all > im DoDo from OCCUPIED PALESTINE > im 21 years old and studying at a university the forth year ENGLISH LITERATURE i like to be a friend of you>>>>

02:18 PM Oct 28 2009 |

THE LYNX

THE LYNX

Saudi Arabia

Sometimes I'm serious BUT other time I'm not….

aliyatul_h
ikmah
,, that what called in Psy "Behvior"

milanhrt  : aliyatul hikmah I knew her well since our kingdom of Smiling , she is very very kind and cut

09:25 PM Oct 28 2009 |

THE LYNX

THE LYNX

Saudi Arabia

MiSs DoDo  Weklcome here with us and we are here  to know each other and deffrence Culture…

09:27 PM Oct 28 2009 |

THE LYNX

THE LYNX

Saudi Arabia

About me its ok to join with us RosellaLaughing

WELCOME everybody

12:36 AM Oct 29 2009 |

dwaqaddi

dwaqaddi

Philippines

Hi im Darwin 21 yrs of age, from philippines im here to improve my english same as knowing and learning to my knew friends. im a looner or we can say a sad type of guy, so i always take ever chance to meet knew friends for me to renovate my self inside while evolving outside. pls do add my skype and yahoo im online everyday for chat and conversation,

Skype and Yahoo :  

nice meeting you The lynx – Rosella – Ms DoDo- milan hrt -aliyatul-hrt  

thanks.

03:45 AM Oct 30 2009 |

milanhrt

milanhrt

India

OK I AM VERY SORRY TO ALL BECAUSE I WAS NOT PRESENT HOME FOR LAST 7 DAYS. THATS WHAY I DID NOT WRITE A SINGLE LINE HERE. PLEASE FRIENDS FORGIVE ME.

HAY aliyatul hikmah I DID NOT MEAN TO INSULT OR OFFEND YOU BY SAYING "NAUGHTY". I WANTED TO SAY YOU THAT YOU ARE NICE AND GOOD. PLEASE DONT TAKE ANY OFFENCE. AFTER ALL WE ARE FRIENDS NOW.

HI THE LYNX HOW R U FRIEND. IT IS NICE THAT YOU KNOW aliyatul hikmah BEFOR.OK TAKE CARE.

WELL NOW LET ME TAKE OVER ON NEW FRIENDS: ROSELLA, DWAQADDI, AND MISS DODO WELCOME HERE. I AM REALLY GLAD TO BE ONE OF THE FRIENDS OF YOU. KEEP IN TOUCH.

OK FRIENDS TODAY I AM STARTING A GAME. I HOPE YOU ALL BE INTERESTED AND ENJOING THIS.

"I DON'T LIKE TO GET INTO A RUT": THIS IS US EXPRESSION. CAN ANY ONE GUSSE OR TELL WHAT IS THE SIMPLIFIED MEANING OF THE SENTENCE?

BEST OF LUCK.

04:27 AM Nov 02 2009 |