Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why is it " LOVE HURTS"?

dwaqaddi

dwaqaddi

Philippines

have you ever think of it? Did you already ask you classmate, your mom , your dad, your brother and sister , your uncle or auntie , your principal , your bestfriend, or even your town gardener? Why LOVE HURTS?

08:30 AM Oct 28 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Love hurts, we have egocentric self. We have personal dreams, each one different, how to comprehend and tune with different one. The only way left is to surrender. Surrender to our own self by getting rib of our personal dream. Getting rid of personal dream open uncharted territory where we accept things more jubilantly than before and after attaining that realization of self, Love will never hurt rather it will be joyful in the realm of pain and sorrow.     

11:42 AM Oct 28 2009 |

MiSs DoDo

MiSs DoDo

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

when the lover cant reach his beloved this love hurts him so much > for me i havent fall in love yet but there is someone loves me and i cant love him because he is married.

02:25 PM Oct 28 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

everthing in this life sometimes  hurts & sometimes makes u happy,

yes rosella your sentence is  short, but it is a true life philosophy

03:48 PM Oct 28 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

I think the true love never hurts anybody.

when u love someone deeply ,it doesn't matter what else will happen to you.

you will love whatever he/she loves.

your improving in love, is don't whatching yourselfe anymore.

all of the things, are him/her.

you are nothing,so you can't feel any hurt.

it is love, nothing else.

when u feel u r hurt in love with others ,infact u recognize some rights for yourself .

but in real love you should forget yourself & try to prepare everything for your love.

in this case you can be happy every moments cuz u live for your love not for yourselfe & his/her happiness will make you happy & his/her sadness will make you sad,as well.you will hurt if your love will hurt.

be sure you have to become a true lover,if not, don't call yourself a lover.

sure you have to search & search more & more to find someone who is deserve for this true love.

he is just GOD & after that in a far distances our parents are good examples too.

have a nice time

regards

05:01 PM Oct 28 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

What makes you happy, hurts.Smile

06:13 PM Oct 28 2009 |

dwaqaddi

dwaqaddi

Philippines

For me , i you not get hurt it means its not love, we get hurt because we love him/her , we get hurt cause we sacrifice something for him/her, we get hurt cause we do really love him/ her so much even reach our limitation. we this things you didnt feel , well its not love. maybe its just a flirt. 

07:21 PM Oct 28 2009 |

THE LYNX

THE LYNX

Saudi Arabia

Why is it " LOVE HURTS"?

before answering the question let me ask is it hurt??

-Believe me anything in this world well gonna damged except love , when you see your partner hurt you in fast way well let him in happy by many things.

but also when thats love is TRUE LOVE.

09:33 PM Oct 28 2009 |

jaadsaad

Netherlands

IT IS NOT TRUE LOVE !! WHEN THEY MET ANY TWO WITH  ENOUGH FAITH FOR LOVE THEN SHOW CARE FOR EACH OTHER THAT IS TRUE LOVE . <!-Session data-><!-Session data->

09:52 PM Oct 28 2009 |

rose Ahmed

rose Ahmed

Yemen

if you want to get the happiness you have to suffer for a while at first 

08:14 AM Oct 29 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

life is about the opposite, there's right there's left, there's right there's wrong, there is joy there is pain…

07:27 AM Oct 30 2009 |