Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have any phobia?

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

A phobia is an intense fear to somethng that most people dont consider a dangerous thing, like a big fear to highs, trees, animals, smelly things and so on.

I am absolutely afraid of cockroaches…

What about you? 

06:25 AM Oct 30 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Stigandr

Stigandr

Turkey

I suppose I don't have any phobia but I'd like to share some interesting phobias that I recently read on internet

Nomophobia : fear of being out of mobile phone contact and

Papaphobia : fear of the Pope Smile

10:01 PM Oct 30 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

My fear is related with high places (no protections around like in the top of a mountain or the roof of a house), I´m nervous to be close to the edge!!

11:30 PM Oct 30 2009 |

Mr.Bean's wife

Myanmar

Since I was a child , I have been afraid of caves and dark places. Whenever I go to a place like this , I try to make sure that I am not alone.I also can't stand the thought of getting stuck in an elevator.So, I rarely use an elevator. Instead of it, I take stairs.

10:37 AM Oct 31 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

alhamdolilah i have no phobia , i have fear like the other person but  not phobia

06:10 PM Oct 31 2009 |

buterfly22

Germany

i have been afraid of closed places like caves,i watched the movie of the descent , the movie is filmed in a cave,  couldn't finish it, because the place was closed from all its sides.

10:05 PM Jan 17 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Yeah, I have satanphobia

10:19 PM Jan 17 2010 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

BUGS!!!!! @_@

03:15 AM Jan 18 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Papaphobia : fear of the Pope Smile

Ahahaha! Nice..

I am afraid of snakes or any elongated animal.. I am also afraid of Emirati men..

05:04 PM Jan 18 2010 |

fahad kun

fahad kun

Saudi Arabia

well  i have to tell u that the fear is something good

cuz if u fear of something u will get caution  then prevent the danger

so the most thing i fear is to disobey the god (to stay from hell i have to obey)

so sometime  fear is good :D

05:16 PM Jan 18 2010 |

vip_groovygirl

United Arab Emirates

Lovely Fabian

I am afraid of snakes or any elongated animal.. I am also afraid of Emirati men..

Hmm I would like to know about your fear of Emirati men? Did you have any situation made you feel that way?

05:27 PM Jan 18 2010 |