Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Loneliness 1

rose Ahmed

rose Ahmed

Yemen

what if you wake up in the morring and find yourself alone?your family,your relative,your friends,and your neighbors are disappeared..No body is around you, no people,even no animals,,in this case what would you do?

11:55 PM Oct 30 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rose Ahmed

rose Ahmed

Yemen

salam hakimi

you right  we need to stay alone and be with our self its again as i said before its a good thing,,,,but the loneliness feeling is far away from sitting alone for 1 or 2 o 3 hours its really some thing hardCry

who said that i am feeling lonely now ?i am just felt this feeling once..

and bay the way being in ebaby is something funny and useful isn't?

and if you read my  post(Loneliness2)you will know that you might feel lonely even if your all friends are around you. Innocent

07:27 PM Oct 31 2009 |

rose Ahmed

rose Ahmed

Yemen

hi spontan 

thanks for your comment Kiss

07:32 PM Oct 31 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

hi hakimi,

but i leave you now,too… i go with my daughter and her girl friend in a concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFwjp3GfEGM

07:46 PM Oct 31 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

Smile hakimi,i know i should sit in my age on a chair and listen relaxed classic musicInnocent

but i can't avoid my wild side, deep inside me….shut up and dance….there was no chairSmile 

fiddlers green is a german live band they starts as students with irish folk music  but they leave the traditional irish folk music and created their own music style… therefore the irish comments are not so good by you tube…the german like the music of fiddlers green…over 800 people visited this concert and that in a small village…there is another different to the classic folk in ireland,the irish people drink lot of beer and whisky by listening this traditional irish classic music….the German have nearly no time to drink  by this concert, because fiddlers greens played over 2,5 hours  without brake so all have danced…after the concert i have seen only happy faces…i am sure no one of the 800 visitors felt lonely this evening…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TH90oXJzQI

09:45 AM Nov 01 2009 |

rose Ahmed

rose Ahmed

Yemen

hi cranberry

its a nice way to find them

immmmmm{$lang_emotions_tongue-out}  i am  sure no body cant resist the nice smell of pancakes   

05:41 PM Nov 01 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

hakimi,how could my body feel pain???can you imagine how many happy hormones  the body produce by 2,5 hours dancing 

hormones like

don't worry hakimi i am even today in good condition

i think dancing would be the best medicine for rose

yes rose should follow your advice against loneliness….but i guess she know

how to dance,girls start most time very early dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8DFyXOs9oU

10:08 PM Nov 01 2009 |

rose Ahmed

rose Ahmed

Yemen

hi luzma

i like your answer but i think its soooooooo hard to live a lone  

05:23 PM Nov 05 2009 |

rose Ahmed

rose Ahmed

Yemen

hi  lubna

you sure will be worried,,,,and i think you like to go to the shopeing that why you said

you will go buy the way i like shoping too

thanks for your comment  

11:54 PM Nov 05 2009 |