Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I have a good work chance,but my boyfriend don't allow me to going

fu591

fu591

China

i'm so worried,this is a  good chance for me,but my boyfriend didn't agree with me,what should I do?I'm a student ,and this is my first job,it's relative to my major .oh,God help me,plz!!!1

09:27 AM Nov 02 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

samanatha

samanatha

China

take a intensity talk with him,it's a good chance for u to got a job ,i believe he'll understand u.don't give up.

09:40 AM Nov 02 2009 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Why does he behave such a silly way? He mustn't allow or not allow you anything. If I were you I wouldn't let him to treat me like that. It's your life!!!

May be he's just jelous?

10:07 AM Nov 02 2009 |

the best killer

Saudi Arabia

sorry for that but if he like you he should let you do what you want not what he want

and i hope he will let you go and try to ask him why he don't want you to go if he have a good reason thats ok but if he doesn't have you should agnor him and go thats my idea and i'm sorry if you don't like it

10:12 AM Nov 02 2009 |

butterfluy

butterfluy

Syrian Arab Republic

I think you need  talk to him ,I'm agree with other friends it's your life ,discuss this case wiht him and do what you want n if he trust you he will help u especially if you need this work

good luck

11:51 AM Nov 02 2009 |

loveisbitch

China

I bet  it's a job requiring u to go out of ur city ,that's where the snag is .Distance  matters  sometimes for some people.

02:56 PM Nov 02 2009 |

loveisbitch

China

If you love him, try putting on his shoes, What on earth  is he thinking about?     Is he just a male chauvinist or caring too much for u ? find the anwser urself .  BTW , love is a sacred and noble job that needs mutual sacrifices.So  I sugguest u have a heart- to -heart talk and reach a compromise.THere must be some reasons he don't let u go.Be gentle and go talk to him

DON"t just  DO IT UR WAY,  it's NOt just "ur life" ,but "Your life" .

03:05 PM Nov 02 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

how are you dear fu591 ?

thanks ,we can learn manythings from this kind of topics ,coz all of our dear friends come & put their opinions here & it will become a great source to see many solutions about any problem.

as i have read ,all of them are good answers ,i agree with most of them ,but the main reply is the answer from our dear friend dancin4108,

& i like this answer too : (DON"t just  DO IT UR WAY,  it's NOt just "ur life" ,but "Your life" .) from our dear friend loveisbitch .

it means : you have a partner in your life, if you love him ( true love ), you should let him to help you in making any decision about it.

I mean :sure it is your life, but you don't live alone.

who knows maybe he is right.

hope you can solve this problem as soon as possible.

have a nice time.

regards

03:23 PM Nov 02 2009 |

zhsr

zhsr

China

Do you want to do!

04:39 PM Nov 02 2009 |