Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how many people be interesting in chinese language?

hhsuif

hhsuif

China

I am not sure how many people be interesting in china, and be interesting chinese language?    

i feel chinese  is a kind of accurate language,it pronounce clearly, and it can express ur opinion precisely with fewer words!   Even if it's a little hard to study, it was very attractive after all!  And the character in chinese is fulled of artistry!     

OK, friends,  do u like chinese language??  i wish more and more people like it!  if somebody need help to improve ur chinese  just come to me,i'll do my best!   I just want to do some significative thing and get more friends!

08:21 AM Nov 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hhsuif

hhsuif

China

ok,  both chinese,japenese and korean are non-Latin characters. But they are there kind of language far from each other including words,pronounciation and grammer!      To one word, they are just three kind of different languages!  

01:20 AM Nov 17 2009 |

PumpkinSoup

Thailand

I'm sure Chinese are popular these days but no offend I never fancy Chinese cuz I feel it's very LOUD. Like if they are 3 chinese people talking it seems like they are ten of them. I understand that they don't mean to make noise or anything but just the nature of the languge that make it seems so you know chaotic. But true, Chinese characters are amazing. They are like thousands of them. How could you learn to write them all is beyond me :D  But again Chinese songs are beautiful :) All in all I love Chinese things as long as you don't start talking. :P

02:00 PM Nov 20 2009 |

hhsuif

hhsuif

China

ok!  anytime is ok

07:49 AM Nov 24 2009 |

hhsuif

hhsuif

China

i think the voice is loud or not loud  be decided by the person who is saying, u can not say  the langage is loud.   The voice is loud or low depend on the way u say!

08:02 AM Nov 24 2009 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi

I am interested in Chinese very much, hope u help me. Do u have QQ? if yes plz tell me ur ID ,ok?

10:41 AM Nov 24 2009 |

ednes

ednes

Philippines

chinese language is somewhat difficult to study, but yes, i believe it is worth appreciating for, this language is very rich hone with its culture. i want it too.

11:03 AM Nov 24 2009 |

hhsuif

hhsuif

China

my QQ is    309426275,     u can add me,  i will be free on weekend!

05:27 AM Nov 25 2009 |

黑瞳猫咪

黑瞳猫咪

China

yes, if you want to learn chinese or need some help, please turn to me, also i want to get more friends. and if you can help me to improve my poor english at the same time, it will be so great.

06:39 AM Nov 25 2009 |

黑瞳猫咪

黑瞳猫咪

China

sorry, i forget it.

you  can add me or email me.  msn:     

06:41 AM Nov 25 2009 |

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

I am not sure how many people be interesting in china, and be interesting chinese language?

For me, I love China and the Chinese people so much and respect them because they are loving people progress, development and science, in addition to the good Chinese behaviors known and famous.

I hope very much to learn Chinese language, but this is a difficult thing, I am an Arab, and the difference between Arabic and Chinese is a big difference,

I communicate with my Chinese freinds in English.. and that'z enaugh :)

I am libyan an arabic….. AND I love china..

07:10 PM Nov 25 2009 |