Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Forgiveness or revenge..?Which one do u prefer?

Daria =)

Daria =)

Ukraine

Hello ladys & gentlemen!

Very often we have a dilemma :to 4give or not..Of course it depends on situation,but still almoust everytime everything depends on US!!!We r the judjes

So..  Is there anything ull never 4give? What is it?

07:43 PM Nov 18 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

I think that maybe I am a bit cruel, but if someone hurts me or hurts anyone i love…I will revenge. I would forgive him if he did the damage without intencion.

02:20 AM Nov 23 2009 |

Daria =)

Daria =)

Ukraine

thanx ppl 4 comments!

Always forgive your enemies – nothing annoys them so much(Oscar Wilde)

Do u agree?

05:01 PM Nov 28 2009 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i surely choose forgiveness.

05:43 PM Nov 28 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

when you forgive , your soul gets clean…no revenge… cause it does only harm …when you forgive it means that your soul has no borders

05:48 PM Nov 28 2009 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

My tendency in general is trying to forgive, BUT it depends on what they have done to you.

If it is really BIG  and BAD,  maybe I would  look for revenge… 

One thing is when someone offends you or similar but  very different is when someone is

abusing of a child or injuring your daughter/son. Or if someone killed a member of your

family, to give examples. If we forgave any bad action, what would happen ehhhh ?

08:48 PM Nov 28 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

yes forgiveness is not easy….. but is the only way to avoid  that hate make you blind and that hate let feel your inside  empty and cold!!!

“That he that cannot forgive others, breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself; for every man had need to be forgiven. “ george herbert

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." – Mahatma Gandhi

09:27 AM Nov 29 2009 |