Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Your best friend forgot about your birthday

Olga_orc

Olga_orc

Ukraine

Your best friend forgot about your birthday.. you was need in him/her attention. 1 week later he write you, but nothing about this. you feel insult

what you will to do? tell him about him carelessness too you? write to him but will not tell. or wait when he will got remember.

11:19 AM Nov 19 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Daria =)

Daria =)

Ukraine

hehe,funny situation)))

Once i experianced it! My SISTER 4got about my HB! LOL

i was ready to kill her!!!!!!i said that she is a pig!!! =)than she remembered and apologised..and gave me a very big present..

i think if someone else would 4get about my HB i definitelly would tell her/him, cus we all r human beings…i can also 4get about someones HB!!and in case i prefer to be infomed!

12:41 PM Nov 19 2009 |

Olga_orc

Olga_orc

Ukraine

yes, Dasha :) as you say we all human.. but he asked me several times before few month ago my date of birthday.. I know he have a dialy book, so he should make a notice if he so busy man.. I was feeling the same as you to your sister )) but now I take an easy a little "popustilo" :) so I think about what to do. from one side I angry for him and from other understand he's memory has brought him..

02:49 PM Nov 19 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Hm…If my friend forgot my b-day I would be veryyy sadd and dissapointed.. :( but hope this situationwon't take place :p never ! :)

hmm but if this situation was I would write to her that I had b-day and I would say her that I got lot sof presents for example from my family :D then she will reminds it :p

03:13 PM Nov 19 2009 |

Daria =)

Daria =)

Ukraine

tottally agree with 91patii, just imagine how guilty he would feel…just say this to him not directly "mezdy pro4im"=))

03:24 PM Nov 19 2009 |

liliana castellon

El Salvador

MY GODNESS

THATS WILL BE TERRIBLE 

WEL NOT SO TERRIBLE 

BUT REALLY SAD 

=(

AT LEAST THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME 

YET!!!!

AND I HOPE THAT MY BFF WOULDNT FORGET ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY NEXT MONTH 

xD

06:06 AM Nov 20 2009 |

Jason hou

China

Seems all replied this message were girls or women,

Maybe you can change your opinion: treat is as normal if your friends forgot your B-day; and as a BIG surprise if your friends remember your B-day, and give your ful THANS to him/her, I think he/she will remember your next year B-day, if still not, as Luzma said "take it easy" :-)

04:40 AM Nov 22 2009 |