Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

sister ,, Dont Sell Your Body !!

Miss_SeCret

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

hello sisters ..

I just want to talk about something .. really i noticed that its spreading in many girls profiles ..

sister , why you put your photos in your profile while you are wearing such clothes ? ,, which show all your body or most of it ?? 

waiting someone to tell you woow you are beautiful ?? ,, what you'll gain from this ??

believe me nothing ,,

many guys will say woow what a SEXY girl !! ,, may alah bless you , and lead you to the right way ..

dear ,,

your value is so high ,, don't lead it to be sooo down

you are a jewel ,, dont through it in mud by your hands ..

I Love you in alah ..

12:12 PM Nov 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

RIGHT!

02:07 PM Nov 21 2009 |

rajaa1986

rajaa1986

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

dear Miss_SeCret:,

thanx  alot its very nice subject and good tip to all girls

08:57 PM Nov 21 2009 |

PumpkinSoup

Thailand

Yeah I'm with Luzma all the way. And I'm not sure what kind of cloth you find repectful. You meann to be fully covered? If anyone think less of a woman becuase she wears short skirts, tank top or spagetthi stap top then it's vey absurd for me here :)

11:39 AM Nov 22 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Nice post

It just have reminded me of a debate between me and a friend of mine,,, we were discussing about why Women in Islam must wear covered and demure clothes,, we talked alot,,, but briefly,,, what I want highlight it is that I asked him : In case in your work place happens to be working with you two girls,, one of them wear respectable and she covered her body and hair,, the second one is not and she looks with her make-up and charming looks so beautiful… the question is .. Which one will attract you and let you think to even tempt her for a bad purpose?? He answered, that surely the second one, because she is very attractive and drop-dead,, so my second question was to him,,where do you think that your performance will higher or better?? He said,,, with the first one, because his focus will be towarded to his work more than any thing else..

As a result,,, we got that the woman with covered clothes is more respected from others.

Woman with covered clothes is less subjected to the persecutions or rape, because woman is weaker than the man, and she is more liable to get abused . But when she protect her body from thoes who seek to just get pleasure of her, then she is walking on the safe side…

I think this has to do no thing with cultures,,, it's about to keep woman protected and Yes I raise my hands and voice up… No to let women sell ttheir bodies..

12:36 PM Nov 22 2009 |

martin_5d

martin_5d

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i agree with my friend (moonman) beacuse Woman with covered clothes is better than … , Laughing

01:03 PM Nov 22 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

I know dear Luzma, what u said, but every thing should be taken after think not after presisting on something, i mean every thing able to debate not u must do without any reason, and i think our brother Moonman clear the matter and give the reason , not by insisting on the thing but by logic discussion, ok!
hope for u the best
regards

05:26 PM Nov 22 2009 |

Ali Sadeghi

wearing clothes is different in every cultures. it's natural that a person who is Pagan or christian or jew don't like to wear  these kind of clothes that u mean and i think ppl must live in freedom . for instance in summer why Women must put on thick clothes?

they can wear shirt and sweater like Men.

Allah Bless U For This nice Topic

06:38 PM Nov 22 2009 |

ibrahimsen

ibrahimsen

Turkey

LUZMA :

U R  A NEW FACE IN EBABY…  CAN U UNDERSTAND THE MUSLIMS???  IT IS TOO  HARD FOR A MEXICAN :)

06:45 PM Nov 22 2009 |

Ali Sadeghi

Miss Secret, U are Right about The profiles, i am agree with u but disagree with uridea about their cultures.

How is palestinian

06:45 PM Nov 22 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

LUZMA
U R A NEW FACE IN EBABY

hahahahaha, u r the new baby here, hahaha, Luzma is here from long time!

06:48 PM Nov 22 2009 |