Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why do asians good at math????

ednes

ednes

Philippines

haven't you notice guys, asians are really good at math compare to other people from other continent, lets have a survey… why do you think so???

05:27 PM Nov 26 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tsaokuohua

China

Maybe more people out of talent, right?

05:52 AM Nov 28 2009 |

ednes

ednes

Philippines

yah, my friends too!!! they say that before they dont even think about it but when they study abroad thats the time they notice their ability, appreciate perhaps..

07:03 AM Nov 28 2009 |

ednes

ednes

Philippines

yes i think so, they tend to use the one thats available and that is technology, thats more convenient anyway… i have japanese classmates, and everytime we have something to calculate they prefer to do it mentally or use paper and pencil type than to use calculator. amazing!!!

07:10 AM Nov 28 2009 |

samanthasales

Australia

i have tasted the asian food, especially the chinese one, its delicious and nutricious. thats why may be… they eat alot of vegetables wow!!!!

07:28 AM Nov 28 2009 |

samanthasales

Australia

i also love their teas, there so many variety, i have read that it stimulates the body and mind…it adds

07:30 AM Nov 28 2009 |

PumpkinSoup

Thailand

I don’t know what makes you say that but I’m not convinced since I’m not so hot at Maths myself and don’t even know about statistic and stuff.

08:32 AM Nov 28 2009 |

ednes

ednes

Philippines

for pumpkinsoup: its so good to be true, lets address it to japanese they are good at it, hehehehe… chinese and korean are good too.

09:14 AM Nov 28 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Asians can be good at math, but they suck at languages, expecially english! 

They are good at math, because they are always used to symbols, so they are used to maths symbology too! its the life!

12:01 PM Nov 28 2009 |

h-a-h

h-a-h

Bahrain

InnocentAsian very good in math because they are smarter than otherCool

12:56 PM Nov 28 2009 |

ednes

ednes

Philippines

for: rikarduhedgehog

do you think so? language is a huge concept, every country has there own language and im pretty sure that they are good at it, if you are pertaining to english language well its that because most of asian language are different in orientation like chinese, chinese language are more said to be tonal, same word that are differ in tone are far different in meaning.

all languages are rich, no superior above any language. each have its own characteristics, its just so happen that english is the universal language thats why  everyone is straving to learn it…  

01:23 PM Nov 28 2009 |