Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what will you do if one woman love your husband

noraniu

China

Hi all,can u tell me what will you do if you know a woman love your husband ,and you don't know whether your husband also likes her.

that woman,my husband and i are co-worker,we are in the same office,and that woman always chatting with my husband on MSN,not for work,but for priavate matters.i am very angry,and don't know what shall i do,blame my hunsband?pretend to know nothing?also have a talks with the woman?or abuse her in public places(maybe that is the worst way)?Frown I am so confused.who can help me?

06:28 AM Dec 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

luoYongQun

luoYongQun

China

in my view.you should try your best to communicate with your husband.dont blame him.it will be have an negative effect on this matters.the heart of man is also fragile.

06:55 AM Dec 05 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

Talk to your husband, communication is what you need for now. <!-Session data->

07:51 AM Dec 05 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Here there are so many ebaby members who are married. I hope they give you some answer to your question because they can understand this case better than the women do. I personally were very angry to my husband and demand an explanation. I don't know whether this way would be Okay or not. But I hope you would solve that problem somehow. Good luck…

09:18 AM Dec 05 2009 |

ALHAMED

ALHAMED

Saudi Arabia

In my opinion do not ask him or talk to him about this, just wait and oversee him well you may understand this case incorrectly.

If you are quite sure do not hesitate to discuss with him about this in a well, and make sure his mood is good before you act. 

01:19 PM Dec 05 2009 |

DaeNg

DaeNg

Thailand

And I love she seem like a friend too:))

01:29 PM Dec 05 2009 |

anggy

anggy

Thailand

Laughing I think if has one women love my husband is good better has one man love my

husband or your husband!!!!!!!!!!!!LaughingIf really that!! What will you do ? hahahahahaha (I'm just kidding)

we should looked  everythings are in positive my friends. Not everythings are perfect  in the same time not all bad too. Laughing

02:26 PM Dec 05 2009 |

anggy

anggy

Thailand

LaughingOhhhhh. Great Lela you have boyfriend but I haven't boyfriend or husband I

haven't got anyone hahahahahahaha Laughing

07:22 AM Dec 06 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

No…Don't blame her … because maybe she has problem and your husband helps her ;) find good sides of their writing… it can't be just romantic chatting :) Don't worry…

You can tlak with your husband and say that you are little uncertain about it… ;) tell him the truth what you mean will be the best solution :)

Good luck :*

09:34 AM Dec 06 2009 |